Chapter 3

Schools finally over

I start walking to my locker and get my backpack and put my books away, I get my backpack, as I walk around the corners i was pulled around the corner, by chase. Fuck.

What do you want chase? I say harshly

You. I want you back! He says trying to kiss me, I move away and says go fuck your little slut! I say smacking him hard in the face.

Wait what slut? He asks, you know what I'm talking about!! Don't pretend like you don't I say raising my voice. Actually I don't he replies, omg chase I saw you flirting with that skanky whore Mandy!!! And don't say you didn't!

He just stands there quietly and I say go fuck your slut and leave me the fuck alone! I say walking away

Rachel! No stop he yells!

Just leave me alone! You played me and you never loved me! I say walking out the door.

I get home and start packing my things for the big day tomorrow morning, I finish packing my things and get to bed.

Next morning

/:/:/:/;/

I wake up bright and early and eat breakfast and get changed because today's the day I finally meet Matt!!!

I straighten my hair and do my make up, and get dressed: I'm wearing a pink crop top and some black shorts

I get in the car and drive, by the time I get to the airport it's 5:30

I walk though the airport searching for the guys until I see my lifesaver!, I drop me luggage and everyone's staring at me running as fast as I can to Matt and jump into his arms, I wrap my legs around him and he spins me around and kisses me on the cheek, I start crying, "awww why are you crying beautiful?"

Because I met my lifesaver! I says sobbing and he takes me into his arms and kisses my forehead, the rest of the guys show up and they are all looking me up and down smiling. Shit.

I see Taylor he hugged me and says damnnnnn girl you looking fine! He says as I giggle!

Bart walks over to us, hello Rachel! He says shaking my hand, you too i says!

Well guys! Let's get to our hotel rooms!! Bart says

Rachel do u want a room to yourself or do u wanna share one with mahogany?

Actually can I share a room with Matt?

Everyone staring at me in silence, matts red as a tomato, or even more red.

Sure is that ok Matt? Hell yeah he replies, everyone starts laughing and we walk to the cab and Matts holding my hand. Oh.my.fucking.god.

Goodnight guys!!!

Sorry I haven't updated In a while! I just been really busy!! I met Taylor on Saturday (caniff)!! Best day ever!

And meeting Jacob whitesides soon ❤️😭