23

JULIE

"He learnt to make an omelette at 24...? I- wow." He laughed.

He sat upright with me still on his lap. His hand rubbed up and down my back as I hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry if I start my sob story everytime we're together." I whispered.

"Shut up." He kissed my shoulder. "It means you trust me enough to open up about the things that hurt you the most."

I pulled away from him and looked at him. He stared at me with his sparkly eyes and a soft smile on his face.

"I don't like seeing you sad, Jules." He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "It makes my heart break."

"Mark Lee, are you like...in love with me or something?" I chuckled.

"I am." He smiled. "And I'm falling harder every passing second."

My smile slowly faded and I could feel my heart racing to the point I was scared  that Mark would hear it.

"Really?" I whispered.

He sighed, wrapping his hands tightly around my waist. His hands went under my shirt, resting on my bare skin, and he buried his face into my neck.

"Really." He whispered back and pressed a kiss on my collarbone.

I stared at him with a soft smile and he rubbed the pad of his thumb against my hips. I kissed his cheek once. Then the other side. Then the tip of his nose.

"Yo." He chuckled, cupping my face. "Calm down, babe."

"Babe?" I raised my brow.

"Yes. You're my babe." He said, frowning playfully. "I had a silly question though."

"What?" I asked.

"What would you do if Mingue came to Korea to talk to you?" He asked.

"Nothing." I shrugged. "What am I even supposed to do? I'll just tell him that I have a boyfriend."

"That boyfriend would be me." He smirked.

I chuckled, and pushed his hair back from his forehead.

"Are you sleepy?" I asked. "Cuz I am."

"I don't sleep till like 4 in the morning so-" He shrugged.

"Yeah, no, that's unhealthy as fuck. Come on, let's go to sleep." I said.

"Okay, ma'am." He nodded, pulling me closer.

"Wait, I gotta go and take off my bra first." I said. "Gotta let those tatas breathe."

I watched him try not to smile and I just knew a cocky dialogue was coming up.

"You can take it off here. Or better, I can help you." He winked.

I stared at him with a blank expression, my hand slipping inside my tshirt as I unclasped my bra and then took it out of my sleeve.

"Done. Let's go to sleep." I smiled climbing off of him.

"Wait, how did you do that? Without like taking off your shirt..." He asked.

"It's like common sense among girls." I smirked. "Goodnight."

I shifted to the other side but I was pulled back towards him.

"Let's stay like this." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist, spooning me.

I turned around, nuzzling my face into his neck and taking in his scent. "Much better."