TEA~~~

TRIGGER WARNING:THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS TOPICS THAT MIGHT TRIGGER YOU!

WITH ADRIAN AND MARCUS
Marcus threw Adrian onto the bathroom floor. “Tell me now. What are you hiding?” he asked.

Adrian's eyes widened as he looked up at Marcus. He was trembling and terrified of Marcus.

“TELL ME! WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?” Marcus raised his voice.

“N-nothing I'm sorry! Please! I'm sorry!” Adrian begged. Tears were falling down his face. Marcus froze.

Marcus crouched down onto the floor next to Adrian. He tried putting his hand on Adrian's face but Adrian flinched and whimpered.

Marcus froze. “Did...did you think I was going to hit you?” He asked.

Adrian nodded with tears in his eyes. Marcus pulled Adrian into a tight embrace. Adrian was shocked but he hugged him back.

“I'm so sorry that I scared you, I shouldn't have yelled at you like that.” Marcus apologized.

“I-it's fine...” Adrian stuttered. The boy was weak and scared out of his mind right now.

“Just tell me....is someone abusing you?” Marcus asked. Adrian frozed as he wasn't expecting that question.

“I....my mother...” Adrian admitted. Marcus eyes flared up in anger. “Her?? HOW DARE SHE TOUCH YOU LIKE THAT!” Marcus barked.

Adrian whimpered. Marcus hugged him. “Shh... it's ok.” Marcus whispered. Terence bursted into the bathroom.

“Marcus, don't you dare hurt him!-” Terence shouted. He just blinked as he saw Marcus hugging Adrian.

“I think you should know that your boyfriend's mother is abusing him so much that he thought I was going to hurt him.” Marcus told Terence. Terence's eyes widened.

“Ade....really?” Terence asked. Adrian nodded. Terence crouched down next to Marcus. He tried putting his hand on Adrian's face but he whimpered at the touch.

“You're scared of me.” Terence said. Adrian whimpered. “Ade... I'm so so sorry that I never knew that....” Terence mumbled.

Terence hugged Adrian. “Me and Marcus are going to stop her. We promise you.”