BREAK

“Hello, I'm Luke. Kai is going to be with you guys for awhile.” Luke said.

A black haired tanned male with blue eyes appeared. The male looked at least 5'1ft. He was wearing Ravenclaw robes.

“Hi!” Neville greeted the shorter male. The male didn't answer him though. Neville frowned. “Hello?” Neville repeated.

The male looked at Neville and tilted his head. “Try waving.” Luke told them.

Neville waved at the black haired male. This got his attention,so he waved back.

“Hi,my name is Kai.” The black haired male signed. However, nobody knew what the male had said except for Neville.

“Hi Kai,I'm Neville.” Neville signed back. Kai smiled. “What did he say?” Seamus asked. Neville gave Seamus the “in one second ” finger.

“So are you deaf?” Neville signed to Kai. Kai nodded. “I wasn't always,my eardrums bursted when I was 12 years old.” Kai signed back.

Neville nodded. “Do you have hearing aids?” Neville signed. Kai nodded. “I left them somewhere.” Kai signed. Neville eyes widened.

“Neville,something wrong?” Hermione asked. Neville shook his head. He glanced at Kai,wondering if he should tell the others about Kai.

Kai softly shook his head no. “Er,nothing is wrong Hermione.” Neville lied. “Sit down and talk.” Luke grunted.

Everyone sat down. “So,is the newbie going to talk?” Draco asked. Everyone shrugged. Draco grinned.

Kai stared at the twins. He felt his face heat up. “Who are those sexy boys?” Kai signed to Neville.

“Which two?” Neville signed. “Those two redheads that look about 6'3.” Kai signed. Neville laughed.

“Those are the twins Fred and George.” Neville signed. Fred and George raised an eyebrow. “How old are they?” Kai signed.

“15 years old!” Neville signed. Kai blushed. “Longbottom tell Kai I found them.” Luke grunted. “Luke found your hearing aids.” Neville signed.

Kai nodded. His hearing aids appeared in his hands and put them in. “That's better!” Kai smiled.

“Wow he can talk!” Draco scoffed. Ron frowned. “Draco, don't be mean!” Ron grumbled. Draco walked up to Ron and pinned him to the wall. The blonde had his hand on Ron's throat.

“MALFOY!” Marcus shouted. Michael growled. Fred's eyes widened. Marcus grabbed Draco and threw him off. He'd then grabbed Draco by the collar of his shirt.

“You act like that again and I will not hesitate to make Terence seeker again.” Marcus growled,his voice low and dangerous.

“You wouldn't dare!” Draco shouted. Marcus smirked. “Try me Daddy's boy.” He said,his voice Dangerous.

Draco gulped.