Dron

Ron and Draco looked away and sighed

Ron and Draco looked away and sighed. Pansy looked sad. Blaise just shook his head. Neville shook his head,sighing.

Harry looked hurt. He stared at Ron just as if he was stabbed in the back by him. “You....You backstabber!” Harry shouted.

Ron looked up, shocked. “Harry,wait! I can explain!” Ron trembled.

“Explain?! Your literally dating a Slytherin! Their all Death Eaters!” Harry shouted. Adrian was going to say something but Percy did before him.

“Not all of them are Death Eaters!” Percy said. He walked over to Marcus and pulled his sleeve up. “Do you see any mark on him? No? Because he's not a Death Eater!” Percy shouted.

The others just looked at each other. Marcus slid his hand down to Percy's own hand, locking their fingers together.

Percy was about to walk away but Marcus pulled Percy back,making both males faces close. Percy blushed,his breath hitched up.

“I can't believe that he's dating a Slytherin

“I can't believe that he's dating a Slytherin...” Seamus mumbled. Neville knew that the two broke up but he didn't want to tell the truth.

Neville got up. “Actually, they broke up a month ago. Draco was... a little abusive.” Neville said.

Everyone's eyes widened. “How do you know?” Cormac asked. “He's right... sometimes Weasley asked me to heal the bruises but I never thought it was from Draco..” Adrian mumbled. Marcus looked at Adrian.

“Is there something your not telling me,Pucey?” Marcus asked. Adrian shivered, terrified of Marcus.

Marcus grabbed Adrian by the wrist and pulled him to the bathroom.