first meeting

"um.. listen Rudra.." Sayuri said before Rudra could left her room. "yes?" Rudra said looking at her while raising his one eyebrow in a questioning manner.

'poochh le behen poochh le koi ni bezzati nhi hogi teri poochh le' Sayuri thought in her mind. "Actually.. what did you say when y-you came here s-something about hospital and interview." Sayuri nervously asked.

"Why? Did you forget what i said to you, little girl?" Rudra asked amusingly. Sayuri nervously laugh and thought in her mind 'Bhulungi toh tab jab kuchh suna hoga.'  ' of course why would you hear him when you were busy staring at his handsome face.' her inner voice mocked her.

"um.. Actually i wanted to confirm that what i heard was true or not." Sayuri said. she mentally facepalmed her forehead while thinking ' really Sayu? you can't even make a real excuse'

"And what did you actually hear?" Rudra asked her while a smirk was formed on hi sexy lips.

'Sayuri beta or bol le jhuth, ab toh gyi tu, ab bata tune kya suna tha.' Sayuri thought while making faces. 

"uh...i..i h-hear you s-say that-" Sayuri was cut off by Rudra. Even though he wanted to tease her more, cause he knew by her expressions that she didn't hear anything. 'oh my darling! you are just like a open book.' he thought.

"i said that my friend will take your interview in one of his hospital for a cardiologist obviously. so be ready on time, we will leave at 9: 45 am. Now, if you excused me. Good night little kitten."

her face was looking red like a tomato because of Rudra's nickname and embarrassment. she said, "huh uh.. yeah yeah Good night to you too Rudra, sweet dreams." Then Rudra went to his room while chuckling. 

Sayuri lay down on the bed and thought about how she embarrassed herself in front of Rudra, and soon drifted into deep slumber. 

Rudra came in his room and looked at his dressing hand and smirked, then he lay down on his bed and thought about how he saw Sayuri first time 2 years ago.....

flashback, 2 years ago, in jaipur:-

Rudra was going to his office in his BUGATTI CHIRON.. it was raining in the morning. His car stopped bcz of traffic,  he looked outside the window.

There was a girl in saree running in rain, her wet silky hair were coming in front of her face, her pink rosy lips were parted she was breathing heavily. The rain drops were slipping on her milky fair skin, She was looking like an Angel from heaven..

i could see her creamy waist where rain drops were slipping...

it was as if my world had stopped... she was enjoying rain and i was enjoying her in rain...

then suddenly a line of a  song came in my mind.... by seeing her like this...

tumko barish pasand hai, mujhko barish me tum..