𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓. 𝟎𝟏𝟖 ✰

— hey stinks vote & comment

*not proofread

"𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠,
𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡?
𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚
𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡."
𝖳𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾-𝖧.𝖤.𝖱
.。o♡

𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐡-𝐀𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐝-𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 | 𝟐𝟎

2 days later..

Messiah was on his way to Juani's apartment because he was taking her out for a chill day.

He decided to do something fun with her, she had been talking about making a build-a-bear together for a while now.

She's been busy with finals and studying so he wanted to take her mind off school for a little while.

Pulling into the parking lot of the complex, he texted her to buzz him in. He already knew she wasn't done getting ready.

He wasn't going to rush her though, everytime she would be getting ready they'd just talk about any and everything.

After he got buzzed in he made his way to the elevator and clicked the 5th floor button.

Messiah stood in the elevator with flowers in his hand with his eyes on his phone, looking at pictures of him and Juani.

The elevator stopped at the 4th floor and an elder lady entered the elevator and clicked the 1st floor button.

"Those flowers are so beautiful, are they for a special girl?" She asked Messiah with a sweet smile.

"Yea, these for my lady." He nodded with a chuckle.

"That's so sweet, I hope she likes them." She smiled and got ready to exit the elevator on the 5th floor.

Messiah nodded in agreement and exited the elevator once the doors opened then made his way to Juani's door.

Before he got to knock on the door Juani opened the door.

"Damn yo thirsty ass." He laughed and opened his arms for her to walk into them.

"So. Hii, gimme my flowers please." She hugged him and held her hands out.

"How you know they was for you? They coulda been for somebody else." He joked and gave her the flowers.