Trust (Grace Clinton)

Kinda angsty

____________

"I can't believe you right now..." you said turning to look at your girlfriend. "What is the matter with you?" you asked her. 

Grace was standing in front of you, both of you had finished training and where headed towards the changing rooms until you stopped to argue. "Nothing..." grace shrugged. "I just- i don't want you going out with her.." grace looked down at her feet.

"It's not like that grace- you know that." you said. "I do know that...but does she?" grace raised an eyebrow. "Why don't you trust me...she's a friend of mine." you reminded her. "Y/n...it's so obvious...how she looks at you when we hang out.." grace said.

"You're being ridiculous." you called her out. "I'm not-" grace denied.

You had told her that after training you were going out with one of your new friends. Grace instantly had this look on her face, you didn't like it one bit. So you asked her what was wrong, knowing exactly what she was about to say. Ever since grace joined tottenham, you were the happiest on the team. Having your girlfriend join the team you played for, that meant you'd spend almost every minute together.

You also took the chance to take the next step in your relationship, you didn't make a huge deal out of it but grace moved into your apartment. So not only was the your teammate, but your roommate as well.

"I'm not being rid- fine then....go." grace said. 

You blinked at her, she rarely got jealous of anyone.

"Grace..." you started. 

"Go..i'll see you at home." grace smiled before walking off. 

You felt like something was wrong, you were afraid to not go you didn't wanna give off a bad impression. But you also didn't want to ignore your girlfriend, she was the main priority in this. 

_______

You were now driving back from the lunch you had with your friend, you were supposed to go watch a movie afterwards but you canceled that. You made up a lie about grace being sick at home to get out of it. Luckily your friend, Claire, didn't make a huge deal or ask any further questions. 

You got home and were knocking on the front door, grace opened the door and looked shocked to see you. 

"Y/n..i thought you were-" grace started talking. "I couldn't...i felt bad..." you said walking into your apartment. 

"About..." grace said shutting the door. "About our argument...i want you to know that she really is just my friend." you said looking at grace. Grace walked over to you and smiled pulling you by the hips towards herself. "I was being stupid...it was this..silly jealousy thing." grace shook her head.

"Well i would much rather spend my time with you...than with her." you smiled wrapped your arms around her neck, pulling her down to her face. You gave her a quick kiss on the lips, grace smiled as you pulled away. "I can never say no to hanging out with my favorite girl.." grace shook her head.

________

A/N: i've had the worst fucking headache all day but i'm also sleep deprived so that makes sense but i didn't not want to write today.

Hope you enjou, feedback is appreciated.