Could you not do that? (Jenni Hermoso)

You were 7 months, you and jenni were so excited to start a family of your own. Jenni was definitely more excited for the two of you, it meant a lot to her when you said you wanted to carry the baby. Your family and friends reacted very positively, they all were so happy for you both. 

Once jenni found out you were pregnant, after months of trying and through the IVF process. You two were finally going to have a baby.

She became really overprotective, usually she'd only get like that if you were in public and people were around you a lot. You'd never think she would react the way she did when a fan came up to you.

______

It was a Saturday evening, you and Jenni were out, you had just finished having lunch and were walking back to your car when you heard jenni's name being called from a distance.  Jenni was holding the car door open for you but she quickly closed it when she saw a girl in her early 20's running up to you both. 

"Hi, oh my god..i saw you from afar but i didn't know if it was you.." the girl said excitedly. "Hi, do you want a picture.." jenni said putting her arm behind you and pulling you close to her. "Yes please.." the girl said handing her phone to the other girl she was with. The three of you posed for a photo and then the girl walked over to you, jenni wouldn't take her arm away from you.

"Can i get a hug y/n?" the girl asked. "Uh, sure.." you smiled and spread your arms. Jenni looked frustrated. "Thank you.." the girl pulled away and looked down at your belly. "Oh my god...your belly is.." the girl put her hand on your belly and rubbed it gently. That was the last straw for Jenni. "Could you not do that?" jenni took the girls hand moved it away from your belly. You looked up at jenni and awkwardly smiled. "Um..it was nice meeting you.." you said to the girl. "It was nice meeting you too, sorry.." both girls walked away quickly. 

You looked over at jenni and walked over to the car getting in the passenger's seat. Jenni got in a few seconds later and looked at you. "Jenni...that poor girl.." you turned to look at her. "I don't want anyone touching you...let alone our baby.." jenni said. "Jenni, i understand but maybe next time be nicer about it.." you said. 

"There won't be a next time." jenni said. "I'm sorry but i love you and that baby way too much...you don't know those kinds of people.." jenni said. 

"I love you too...and you're right..i just feel bad." you looked down at your belly. "Hey...don't feel bad okay? I'm sure she knows she probably shouldn't have touched a woman's pregnant belly like that, out of nowhere.." jenni said caressing the side of your face.

________________________

REQUESTED ANONYMOUSLY

Thoughts?