𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗.

𝐲𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭

𝐲𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 sweet all day. you finally decided to leave your dorm room and head down to the kitchen. it was pretty late and everyone had eaten dinner so the others were all in their rooms.

you had laid out ingredients for cookies on the counter and read the recipe through around three times to ensure you had everything. you were so deeply invested in the recipe you didn't notice the figure who had walked into the kitchen.

bakugou leaned his head over your shoulder to catch a glimpse of the recipe book. you felt his presence and quickly jumped back, letting out a small yelp in shock. bakugou gave you a weird look before looking at the recipe again.

"don't do that again. you scared the shit out of me." you murmered, walking around him to grab a large bowl to mix the ingredients in.

"you making cookies?" he asked, even though he had just read through the cookie recipe on the counter. you spun around to look at him with a raised brow.

"no i'm making a curry. of course i'm making cookies." you sighed, sarcasm dripping from your words. bakugou only let out a low, raspy chuckle.

"i bet they'll be shit." he stated, grabbing the bowl out of your hands before you could tighten your grip on it. you let your jaw slack, offended by the thief in front of you. he grabbed the bag of flour, weighing it and adding the correct amount into the bowl.

"what do you think you're doing?" you asked, furrowing your brows at the boy.

"what does it look like?" he grumbled. "i'm making sure your dumbass doesn't fuck it up." you would've been offended if you didn't see the small smirk on his lips.

"now are you going to stand there and watch or are you going to help me out, sunshine?"

you rolled your eyes, grabbing an egg and cracking it into the bowl.

"why are you making cookies this late anyways?"

"i'm craving something sweet." you said as you poured sugar into the bowl. "why are you up so late?"

bakugou's eyes drifted over to you, trailing down your figure before looking back up to your face. "i'm also craving something sweet." he whispered before turning his attention back to the recipe.

the two of you baked in comfortable silence. you let bakugou take the lead as he seemed to know what he was doing. you sat on the counter, watching as his arms flexed when he stirred the mixture. the sight of his veins becoming more prominent as he mixed the ingredients almost made you fold.