𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖.

𝐢𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 😞𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐞

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝐢𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 😞
𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐞. 𝐧𝐨𝐰.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐎 has recently been plotting to hook you up with the one person you hate most suggests a game of seven minutes in heaven - the smart decision is to run.

mina didn't even give you the chance to escape.

you were sat in a circle with the bakusquad and a few others in your class. it was too late to run away now.

"okay so!" mina began, seeming way too excited about the whole thing. "whenever someone spins the bottle everyone takes a shot." she held up the bottle of vodka and displayed it for everyone to see. "basically whoever it lands on, you can kiss or if you want to skip, seven minutes." she pointed over to the little storage closet on the other side of the room. "everyone ready?"

you sighed, watching mina spin the bottle and it landing on momo. "come here yaomomo!" the pink girl shouted happily. the two girls crawled over to each other and shared a little kiss.

it was now momo's turn to spin. the bottle landed on todoroki and both of them turned bright red. you had known of momo's fondness for the boy for quite some time, and you were fairly sure todoroki took a liking to her in return.

they were both shy, and the kiss only lasted a few seconds before they both pulled away.

todoroki spun, and it landed on kaminari. they both shook their heads and kaminari said something along the lines of "couldn't kiss my bro."

the two of them were sent into the closet for seven minutes.

"i'll go." jirou said, taking the bottle in her hand. she spun it and it slowed to stop. facing you.

jirou crawled over to you and you met her in the middle of the circle as you pressed your lips on hers.

it wasn't strange for either of you. after all, in your second year the two of you practiced kissing a few times.

your hand found the way to the back of her neck as she slipped her tongue into your mouth. her hand cupped your cheek and after around ten seconds the two of you pulled away.

everyone was a little stunned for a moment. "i want to kiss y/n next." mina stated firmly, causing a laugh to bubble up your throat.

you took hold of the bottle, flicking your wrist and making it spin. it felt as if it was rotating forever. you took a quick look around the circle. there was just one person it would be torture for it to land on. you weren't going to kiss him. no way. and spending seven minutes with him in a cramped closet? you'd probably lose your sanity.