𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 cafeteria, some running to the line to grab some of lunch rush's food. others were sat around tables laughing and talking loudly.

it made your head hurt.

you had woken up exhausted and somehow managed to fight through the first half of school. you were sat with your friends, your lunch in front of you. you couldn't even find any energy to pick up the fork that lay beside your food. you simply stared into space, exhaustion seeping through your bones.

mina leant over the table and nudged you, making your head shoot up suddenly. "you alright?"

"i'm fine." you sighed, giving her a small smile. "i'm just exhausted for some reason." on cue, you yawned, blinking a few times to try remove the drowsiness from behind your eyes.

"eat your lunch and then have a little nap. we still have a while until class anyways." you have her a nod, and she turned back to kaminari to continue her conversation.

you leant back into your chair, making no move to reach for your fork. you'd rather just let your head collapse onto the table. and you did. you made sure to budge the tray out of the way before your head clattered onto the hard surface.

it was uncomfortable, but better than trying to sit upright. you heard a loud sigh from beside you, and you slightly turned your head to see the ash blonde looking down at you with furrowed brows. "what?" you snapped. although, your voice was void of emotion.

"that's fucking unhygienic." he scoffed, referring to the table. you gave him a look.

"UA has some of the most efficient cleaners around. they clean the tables every day." you stated.

"still fucking unhygienic!" he yelled, making your squint your eyes as another flash of pain shot through your head. he must've noticed as he shut his mouth.

then, he grabbed the back of your blazer, pulling you up. your heard began to swirl before he pulled your head onto his shoulder. "the table is uncomfortable anyways." he grumbled.

your body was now fully leant against his arm as your head rested in the crook of his neck. suddenly, everything felt quiet.

the rest of the bakusquad, aside from mina, looked at the two of you with slacked jaws.

you didn't care though, you barely acknowledged their reactions. all you could focus on was how warm and comfortable bakugou was. for once, he was quiet. you breathed in through your noise, a faint whiff of burnt caramel warming your insides. a small smile crept onto your face as your eyelids felt heavier and heavier.