𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐃 about mr aizawa' s teaching was the fact that he'd often give your class random tests. they weren't easy at all, he claimed he wanted to push you all, but you were sure it was because he just waned to keep you all busy so he could sleep.

he usually gave you a few days to study, even a week if you were lucky. but he clearly forgot to mention it until just now.

"you'll have another test tomorrow morning." he said tiredly. it was already the end of the day, meaning he had given less than twenty-four hours warning. you sighed deeply.

honestly you were confident in your academics, you were usually top of the class - which used to piss bakugou off. confident in all but one subject. as long as he didn't give you guys a physics test, it would all be just fine-

"i'll be testing you on physics, since a large majority of you struggle with it." your expression hardened. for fucks sake. you let your head clatter harshly against the desk, a few of your classmates looking over to you in concern.

mr aizawa dismissed you all, as it was the end of the day. you honestly didn't behave any energy left after a long day of school, but you knew you needed to study for the stupid test tomorrow or else you'd fail.

you weren't in the mood to speak to anyone, so you walked alone back to the dorms. you heard soft footsteps behind you, causing you to look over your shoulder to see who was behind you.

bakugou was walking with his hands in his pockets with his headphones in. his gaze flickered up to you and he gave you a little nod. you didn't even realise you had stopped walking until bakugou had caught up with you. he stopped beside you, staring down at your sleepy figure.

"come on, let's get back to the dorms." he nudged you slightly to get you moving and the two of you walked side by side.

"why are you walking with me?" you asked with genuine curiosity.

"the others are annoying and loud." he stated plainly.

"then you could just alone. so why are you walking with me?" you asked. you were worried you sounded rude, after all, you didn't mind bakugou's presence.

the boy was quiet for a moment, as if he was trying to precisely plan out his answer. his jaw tensed as he kept his gaze infront of him. "you're annoying." he simply said.

"such high praise." you joked, a quiet laugh escaping your lips. you then noticed his headphones were still in. "what are you listening to?"