part 1

Summer Wood was a unique and fascinating girl, born with not one or two but eight distinct soulmate marks. As a child, she had always felt different from the other kids her age, but at the age of twelve, she discovered why. She learned that the Greek gods were not just myths, but real and that she was a demigod, a child of Apollo, the god of the sun, music, and prophecy.

Summer's father had granted her an incredible gift - the ability to manipulate light and heal others. She had spent years honing her powers, and by the time she was twelve, she had become a skilled and powerful demigod. Her father had also taught her how to survive in the wilderness, how to hunt, forage, and build a shelter, and how to defend herself against the monsters that lurked in the shadows.

Despite knowing about Camp Half-Blood, a safe haven for demigods, Summer had never gone there. She was afraid of being rejected by her soulmates because of her multiple marks. Instead, she had found comfort in the woods with Liam, a boy her age who was also a demigod, the son of Athena, the goddess of wisdom and warfare.

Liam was a handsome and intelligent boy with messy blond hair, striking gray eyes, and sun-kissed skin that shone in the sunlight. Summer and Liam had met when they were only five years old, and they had become inseparable since then. They had run away together to protect their families from the monsters that relentlessly pursued them. They had faced many challenges in the wilderness, but they had always relied on each other for support and comfort.

Summer and Liam had developed a deep bond that nothing could break. They had grown up together, sharing their fears, hopes, and dreams, and had become each other's family. They had spent countless hours exploring the woods, playing games, telling stories, and dreaming of a better future. They had also received occasional visits from Apollo, who had become something of a mentor and friend to them.

One day, when Summer was feeling particularly self-conscious about her appearance, Apollo had visited them. He had noticed that something was wrong, and when Summer had confided in him, he had hugged her and told her that she was the most beautiful daughter he had. He had promised her that her soulmates would be lucky to have her and that they would love her no matter what.

Despite the hardships they had faced, Summer and Liam had found joy in each other's company. They had spent their days hunting, exploring, and learning from each other. They had also spent countless nights gazing up at the stars, wondering about their destiny and their place in the world.

When Summer was fourteen, her father had told them that they had to go to Camp Half-Blood because it was getting too dangerous for them to stay in the woods. The news had been a shock to both Summer and Liam, but they had accepted their fate. Apollo had assured Summer that she would be one of the most skilled campers in combat because he had taught her so much. Liam had been excited to meet other intelligent people like him.

Despite their fears and doubts, Summer and Liam had set out for Camp Half-Blood, their hearts heavy with uncertainty but also with hope. They knew that they had each other and that no matter what lay ahead, they would face it together.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I hope you'll enjoy it!

words:576