Chapter twenty-three

Start from the beginning

In more ways than people describe me you are the one who thinks differently of me. I am soft but only close to you, cause the others they don't matter if i have her i have my world. My Ava.

I smile as i finally pull out of the kiss and her eyes smile. Her eyes always smiling, her everything being happy and me just making her like this. Im always going to make her happy.

As much as i put my cold persona with others she is different.

We finally says our goodbyes and she walks over to her house. I watch her untin she's finally at her door and then i leave and smile to myself.

*****

-Ava POV-

Abuse warning⚠️

If you don't want to read it skip this part.

I get to the door opening not thinking anyone could be home now. Only to be weonged by thoughts.

There is my mother by the kitchen window clearly watching something. As i get ready to go upstairs she calls my name.

"Honey why are you so early home?" Her voice cold not once turning her head to face me.

"Well we finished kinda of early today." I say trying not to make her mad only to rwalise her turning to me.

"Then who who was that person on the car that drove you home? You dating someone?" She says clearly raising her voice at me.

"I am mom. That person makes me so happy and im really thankful." I say just thinking about her again.

"What's his name then? When will i meet him?" She says happy but a guilt washes over me.

"Mom her name is Evy." I say and she gasps as soon as i say it.

"No you can't be gay. You aren't that. Tell me you're fucking joking." She says as she now looks angrier by each passing second.

"Mom i love her. I really do, she makes me happy and i feel home by her. I promise you once you meet her you'll love her." I say now my hands balled in a fist as to what she said. Don't cry. You can't cry.

"You will break up with her this instant. Do fucking hear me?" She says as she gets closer to me and screams with all in her.

"Please mom. Please i love her, don't make me do this." I now plead as my sobs become more loud and now im tearing up.

A slap is hear on the room and a loud silence. On the ground i find myself paralysed. Nothing to feel only my tears falling like they can't seem to stop.

"You will fucking break up with her. It's just a phase. Do you understand me?" She says there not being one emption and sense in her brain now.

"I love her with all my heart i won't break up with her. Please." I say as my voice comes weak and she gets closer to me.

Starting to punch me not stopping i cry and cry and i feel pain. Stinging pain on my whole body. Every inch of my body hurting everywhere.