6: If Yeeing Haws Was Illegal.. Well Lets Just Say I'm Committing Tax Fraud

•How Hisoka and Illumi actually met lol

Eat food, drink water, and get 5+ hours of sleep today or you'll become a law abiding citizen

Bang bang pow pow💥💥‼️

‼️PEW PEW PEW‼️

"Wait, killing people isn't very nice:0" Hisoka gasped, having suddenly been hit by Morals⁉️

"No, killing people isn't very nice." Person With Morals #1 replied. He was currently bleeding out on the ground👍

"Well unluckily for you, I'm not a nice guy" "Hisoka" said, having drank some scary juice that morning.

":0" Said Person With Morals #1

"Ouchie!" The person cried out as Hisoka brutally murdered them🙌

Meanwhile, some wear far far away, Illumi couldn't sleep. He kept tossing and turning in bed, but the bedbugs kept biting.

"Well fucking yeehaw," he proclaimed as he rolled out of bed. But, what he didn't know, is that there wasn't any floor in his room. Because the bed bugs ate it⁉️😦

"Oh, well that's certainly not good." Illumi screamed loudly as he slowly fell quickly sideways diagonally kinda.

Falling through the dark abyss, in what seemed to be a bottomless hole, Illumi reacted quickly by sitting there and doing nothing. Throwing his hair into a messy bun, he started counting the colors to calm his alphabet soup down.

Back with Hisoka, who had started killing more people😼

"Well, luckily," Hisoka said seriously as he jiggled around doing his little clown dance, "the earth is flat so there's no way you could have a pit that goes all the way through the earth."

Just then, Illumi fell out of the ground. :0

"What a pleasant surprise~" Hisoka purred, standing over Illumi, who was lying flat on the ground. Still in his kitty pajamas, "And who might you be, princess?~"

"My name is none of your concern, clown." Illumi grumbled as he calmly stood back up, clearly in no rush. Not taking Hisoka as a legitimate threat.

That might be because he was still jiggling around like a clown, but other than that it's anyone's guess as to why Hisoka wasn't he taken seriously.

"I beg to differ ♤" Hisoka stepped closer, towering over Illumi. Who was a foot shorter than usual at this point, for reasons that will remain unsaid, "You see, you've gone quite out of your way to interrupt me. The least you owe me is your name~"

"I fail to see how that's my issue," Illumi said, staring up at Hisoka as he jiggled miserably.

"Mama mia!" Screeched someone calmly as the pits of hell opened up to swallow them whole.

Haha, whole.

Get, like whole family? Like a dad, mom, and kids? Something Hisoka would never have.

Actually besides the kids part. I think Hisoka has a lot of yeehawing and thawing thighs. So idk. Maybe he has lots of kids.

Anyways, I was thinking, why is the standing person (🧍) emoji the default? Why not, like, a wheelchair person emoji. (👩‍🦽👩‍🦽‍➡️)