𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝓇𝓊𝑒𝓁 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽

My ears
My eyes
My nose
My lips
My hair
My stomach-stab more then 20x

Housewives are known for their ability to keep things down and safe for their families and guests...

But I fail

(𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝓇𝓊𝑒𝓁 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽-Jennifer)

I was 21 when I knew Franklin and he was 23 years old when we met... And he will always know what to do his smooth ways with things were attractive..
He was tall muscular man with lot of money and he was very smart with his decision making skills that why married him... My heart is his heart and his heart is my heart... are soul just matched each other and it was so attractive when he could keep up!

We were both IT couple (wife's and husbands were jealous of us because we were to perfect)
—————————————————————————

I was stab in the stomach with a knife

I never saw the person who did it
I was gone
—————————————————————————
(This happened 5 years ago)

(The present-Franklin)

My beautiful wife was gone and now I was back to square one...
I took therapy and I took more action in planting flowers...

My coworkers: "come to this beach house bro!"

My other coworkers: "yeah you should!! You been in this dumpster since 5 years and you never got pussy bro!! We know you miss it"

I looked at them crazy and I just went in my office....

(A new girl came in)
Unknown girl: "hi Frank I'm sorry your coworkers were being rude but could I just say that you are very interesting!"

I looked at carefully and somehow I felt confident that she was talking to me.. a new type of feeling I needed to please! In sexual way and friendly way too?!

"Oh.um..umm.. thank you? I mean thanks for coming in here!! And I'm happy made you feel inspired or interested!"

Unknown girl: "no thank you!! And I was wondering if we could hang out after this?"

I feel my penis get really hard and the way her light brown skin shines through her uniform makes me want to eat her up..
"Um yeah it a pool party after this meeting.. we can hang out their!"

She smiles at me and she saw my bulge and just nodded her head slightly as she walked out..

"Okay"