What Domovoi did.

What Domovoi did was this: moved into the way of any snipers possibly aiming for Artemis and started looking round for snipers, The only thing that mattered from this was the fact he didn't push down Holly. So what happened was the alarm went off and Butler protected Artemis. But what about Holly?

Before you would know it Holly was gone, not shielded gone, gone completely. Gone. Holly Short was gone. The sheer shock of that delayed Artemis' thinking speed by 17 seconds!

"Holly! HOLLY! Holly Short! Where are you!" screamed Artemis' treacherous mouth.

"Have you lost your sister sir?" asked a store employee whose name badge read: Sandra Smith.

"No."

Sandra left to reassure other customers.

Out of the corner of Artemis' eye he saw the girl with blonde hair get into a white Tesla.

"Did Foaly get that on surveillance?" asked Artemis his voice trembling.

"I don't know. It depends who we are dealing with here." replied Butler.

"Well lets find out."

***

"NO? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY NO?" shouted Artemis back in the Fowls' red Bentley.

"I mean that whoever we are dealing with has wiped the CCTV and the surveillance from Holly's helmet." said Foal dismally, via a communicator from Police Plaza.

"Foaly-" warned Butler.

"But they haven't been able to disable the tracker!" said Foaly beaming with delight.

Artemis' face lit up with joy, "Where?"