Blood !

Damons P.O.V

Lori looked down and stared at her feet and my eyes soon followed , the next thing i saw actually scared me , Lori was stood in a pool of her own blood . As soon as i looked back up at her her legs buckled beneath her but before she could hit the ground i caught her and laid her onto my bed , after that she blacked out .

Blind panick took over me and i didnt know what to do , there was only one option , feed her my blood. I bit into my wrist without so much as a second thought and forced it down her throat . Once i took my wrist away i waited for it to take affect but noting was happening she just laid there ... lifeless .

"come on Lori , don't leave me now "

........................................................ later ............................

Lori had finally woken up and she was completely fine apart from the dramatic blood loss but went back to sleep , i went downstairs to look for something to eat for Lori when she woke up , i guess i need to go shopping . I got my car keys to my camaro then ran out the door in a poor attempt to be back by the time Lori wakes up .

Lori's P.O.V

When i woke up i found myself ouside laid in the snow only wearing a cami , leggings and slipper boots .

"how the hell did i get out here " I silently said to myself as i trudged through the snow and back into the house . When i walked in i went to go look about because when i had the chance i only went to Damons room so i decided to explore this huge house .

"Wow , he has a library , Damn he is loaded with money" After that sentance i was grabbed and thrown straight at a wall .

"What the hell?!" i asked no one in particular as i stood up and started to walk away from the wall only to be shoved straight back into it by a very hot guy (but not anything compared to Damon , in my opinion) .

"Why are you in my house ?" he shouted in my face

"Well- Wait ! , Your house ? "

"Yes MY house "

"Ohhhhh , You must be Stefan "

"How do you know that ? " he asked releasing the grip on my shoulders

"Damon told me , but.... it wasnt really a topic up for conversation "

"What has he said ?"

"That he has a brother , his name is Stefan , Thats it thats all i know "

"And guessing by those you know about a certain secret of ours ? " he said gesturing to my shoulder

" Oh , They're still there ? , oops "

"What do you mean oops ?"

"well i passed out and Damon fed me his blood because the bite wounds wouldnt heal and it took me a few hours to wake up but then i fell back asleep then woke up outside in all the snow to come inside and be thrown against a wall by his brother , But surely they should of healed by now , Shouldnt they ?"

" Yes the should have , have you been taking vervain ?"

" Nope because Damon would have been at risk if i was , all i have is this necklace that has vervain in it , but thats never stopped it healing before "