What is wrong with me ?

We went into the kitchen and Damon made me a full English breakfast which i ate all of it because i was starving. Once i had finished i went upstairs to get changed out of my pyjamas with Damon following after me . When i was about to change my top i thought that it would probably be better if Damon had a bite (no pun intended) now so if blood got on my top i wouldnt need to get changed again .

"Damon?"

"Yes"

"Did you want to redeem your prize now ?"

"Only if your okay with this..." 

"Damon , i set you a challenge and you won , i kinda dont have a choice"

"Lori ,You do have a choice , im not gonna take that away from you ! "

"No i didnt mean it like that , what i meant is that im okay with it Damon , I love you "

"I love you too " 

"Wait wait wait , isnt this how this whole thing started , you know , the game slash challenge thing , how ironic " 

"I guess so " Damon said with a slight chuckle before leaning down to my neck . Yet again i mentally prepared myself but nothing was happening.

"Damon its fine , it doesnt hurt " i said reasuring him that it doesnt hurt at all , which it doesnt , he gave me a small nod before biting into my neck for the second time . I could feel the blood leaking down my neck and over my collarbone but it didnt stop there , it kept going down under my top . Damon noticed my sudden sign of panic and he stopped to look at my face. 

"Whats wrong ?" I looked down at my feet to see the blood running down my legs , there was that much that i was standing barefoot in a little puddle of it . What was wrong with me , Why wont it stop . My legs buckled under me from the dramatic (drama-llama , sorry this is an inside joke) loss of blood but before i hit the ground Damon caught me and laid me on his bed . That was all i remember before everything went black...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-==--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=

This is just a short chapter to keep you readers reading .... kinda need to plan what i am going to do before i go any further with this .... love you all

Essie xox 

p.s you are all AWESOME-SAUCE :)