Getting to know you

• Dedicated to This is for that one person who voted for me in the first chappie ... you know w

"so now that i am out of hospital what can we do today? "

" whatever you want to do ... just lets skip the partying, shall we?"

"fine then ... can i see your house?" i had a curious glint in my eye as i wait for his reply .. well what can i say , im weirdly curious about peoples houses .

"If you must"

"Yes, I must" smirking slightly Damon changed gears and started to speed down the road at 84mph going way faster than the speed limit which was 30 mph . Honestly i wanted to scream because i was that scared of how Damon was driving , lets just say he didn't exactly slow down at sharp bends or look for oncoming traffic it was just VVVOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!! after only a couple minutes i closed my eyes and clamped my mouth shut so i couldn't scream anymore. 

" you can open your eyes now Lori" 

"i dont want to" with that sentence my voice became very child-like, wow I guess I am really a big baby

" I guess you don't want to see my house then, ok I will just take you back home instead" cautiously i opened my eyes to find we were parked outside a HUGE house and that we weren't moving anymore , he was driving that fast that it didnt even feel like he we were moving anyway, but somehow it still made me scared and made me feel sick.

As soon as my mind had caught back up with reality i dashed straight to the door ,swung it open , ran inside and looked in every room at every single thing that was placed in it . While i was scavenging through the house i came across Damons room.

"Well this will be interesting" i said to myself in a hushed mischevious tone .

i walked into his room and as i was looking around i found a picture of Elena on his desk but for some reason it didnt feel like this was Elena. She had a cruel and lifeless look in her eyes yet the still seemed to have the tiniest hint of love. weird. The girl in the picture had an 1800s hairstyle and the picture looked ancient . It was quite creepy to look at because everything signified it was Elena except for the hairstyle and the old look . I quickly shoved it into my pocket so i could reasearch it later and about 10 seconds later Damon walked into his room ... phew that was close!

"so i see you found my room" a slight smirk started to appear on his face .

"Well im not too sure ..." 

His smirk immedietly dropped and turned into confusion  " How are you not sure? " 

"Well it seems like you have got loads of money , yet you are only 20 , HOW ARE YOU SO MINTED ? " i screamed with a huge smile spread across my face .

" I inherited it off family that has passed away " 

" i'm sorry to hear that, have you got any family left? "

" No " My eyes glazed over at the thought of having no family what-so-ever , i mean my parents may be dead but i still have Jenna , Elena and Jeremy . 

" May i ask what happened ?"

" Yes of course , well let me think .... they all were either murdered or just passed away " 

" Did you have any brothers or sisters?"

" Yes, one brother ..." A look of hate consumed his eyes.

" And what happened to him? " I felt really guilty for asking this question but i was very curious 

" He betrayed me, it was a long time ago but I still have never forgiven him for it" I had a feeling that his words had a double meaning, I shall investigate that later as well.

" What was his name? " 

" Stefan , but that is the last question im answering " 

" ok " 

" Anyway why dont we go crash a highschool party?" Damons signature smirk started to spread across his face again .

" But didn't you say no partying?" 

" Well i changed my mind " 

" Okay! , but i have t go back home to get changed first and that means i am going to get an earache off Jenna and Elena whilst Jeremy laughs at me behind them.

"Lets get going then" 

..........................................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys i will be going on holiday soon and i was thinking i should create loads and loads of chapters then upload them all the night before i leave so :)

also i am really sorry that i havent been uploading at all but this is my second chappie and i am really happy about how this has turned out 

thanks for reading .... And a big shout out to that one person who voted for this story ... you know who you are ... could yo please send me a private message or comment below so i know who it is .... and then i can go and check out all your books 

thanks soo much and i love you all 

-Essie <3