𝕀 ℍ𝔸𝕍𝔼 𝕃𝕆𝕊𝕋 𝕄𝕐 𝕄𝕀ℕ𝔻

Chapter 3

Currently at the Duke's study:

"So who is going to explain all this?" asked Elios fiercely.

"Grand Duke, I'm pretty sure Princess has her reasons. She has never behaved in such way before. There must be a reason," said Arthur hastily.

"Yes, Your Grace. We've always been together. There's definitely a reason why the Princess behaved in such manner. Everyone knows our Princess is the most dignified women anyone can find," cried Lilly.

"And that Princess of yours tried to take her own life infront of our eyes," Elios screamed at us.

Arthur looked at me at once and asked, "Princess, is someone threatening you? Please tell me if that is the case."

I know what he means. He is asking me if I'm doing this out of the Duke's fear.

"Princess started acting this way after the wedding night. She was with me before and she was perfectly fine. Is it possible someone casted spell on her?" said Lilly suspiciously.

She is also trying to say the Duke has done something and that's why I'm behaving in a peculiar way. I need to stop them. "You both leave," I said.

"No Princess we can't leave you alone," said Arthur.

"We'll stay with you," said Lilly.

"As the master of both of you I'm not asking you but ordering you both to leave me and my husband right now," both of them looked at me with fear in their eyes. But they are worrying about me rather than doing it for themselves. But in the end both of them left.

"So now you remember that you are their master and I am your husband! Wonderful!!! Because a few days ago you claimed that you don't know any of us," said Elios sarcastically.

I at once sat on the ground and kneel down in front of him. "I'm extremely sorry for causing all these commotion, Grand Duke Elios. Please forgive me and both Arthur and Lilly. I promise you that I will never behaved in such disgraceful way again. Please ignore everything Arthur and Lilly said. They only said those things out of their concern. Please show us your kindness this time, your Grace." I said as I was looking down at the mat on the floor. I don't know why but I couldn't bring myself to look at him in the eye.

"They say things to save you, you say things to save them. You people are definitely interesting. So what you are saying is nobody forced you to behave in this way neither anyone cast a spell, is that right?"

"You are right your Grace."

"Then why did you behaved in such way?"

"I'm not sure but I think I had lost my my mind, your Grace. Maybe because I'm staying away from my home. I'm not trying to cover anything. If you want to punish me you can your Grace. But please spare those two. They are innocent." I said as I kept staring at the floor.

Suddenly he came towards me, I still couldn't look at him. He kneeled down and lift my face. I saw his eyes but I don't know if it's anger or pity, "Have you forgotten everything Bella?"

"No your Grace. I remember. I remember everything. I know I have given you words of taking all the responsibilities as the Grand Duchess. But I don't think currently I'm in a position of doing so. After all a mad woman isn't capable of being the Grand Duchess."

His gaze looked confused.

He stood up. "I don't care about your reasons. Take some time and then start your appointments as the Grand Duchess," he said as he left the room.