Friends!!!🤍🤎

As I stirred awake, my gaze fell upon the jacket I had draped over Inaya the previous night, now lying discarded on the floor.

With a tender sigh, I retrieved it and gently draped it over her once more, tucking it snugly around her shoulders to shield her from the chill of the morning air.

Pausing for a moment to brush a stray lock of hair from her face,I felt a pang of guilt wash over me. Inaya had always been there for me, offering unwavering support and friendship, yet I couldn't shake the feeling of inadequacy that gnawed at me.

With a heavy heart, I quietly slipping out of the room, the weight of my own emotions threatening to overwhelm me.

I knew that I had to push aside my own feelings for the sake of Inaya's well-being, but the ache in my chest remained a constant reminder of the sacrifices I was willing to make for her.

Heading to Inaya's condo to collected her fresh clothes. as her clothes were covered with James's blood and also I knew that she didn't ate anything from lunch. So I decided to make breakfast for her.

In hospital

As James slowly blinked his eyes open, the soft morning light filtering through the hospital room, his gaze fell upon Inaya, peacefully asleep beside him.

A small smile tugged at the corners of his lips as he took in the sight of her, her features softened by sleep, her hand clasping his with a reassuring grip.

Attempting to withdraw his hand from hers, James found her grip surprisingly strong, a gentle reminder of her need for his presence. He couldn't help but chuckle softly at her unconscious display of affection.

A warmth spreading through him at the realization of how much he cherished her touch. Lost in the tender moment, James was startled when Inaya suddenly stirred, her eyes fluttering open to meet his gaze.

Quickly averting his eyes, he feigned interest in something across the room, his cheeks flushing with embarrassment at being caught in the act.

As James tried to hide his embarrassment, Inaya's gentle voice broke the silence, her concern evident as she asked, "Are you okay?You're turning quite red." Forced to meet her gaze, James managed a sheepish smile, his cheeks flushing even more. "I'm fine," he replied, his voice slightly strained but filled with warmth.

Inaya studied him for a moment longer, her eyes searching his face for any signs of discomfort. Satisfied with his response, she nodded

Inaya's gaze fell upon Aarav's jacket draped over her, a pang of confusion washing over her as she scanned the room for any sign of him.

Frowning, she reached for her phone, but unfortunately it was dead . Sighing heavily in frustration, she muttered to herself, "Where did he go so early in the morning?"

As the nurse entered the room with a breakfast tray, Inaya's attention was momentarily diverted from her thoughts. She watched as the nurse set down a bowl of porridge on the table, the aroma wafting through the air.

James, however, had a mischievous glint in his eye as an idea struck him. With a playful twinkle, he pretended to fumble with his spoon, deliberately dropping it with a clatter onto the tray.

"Oh sweetie," James exclaimed innocently, his eyes dancing with amusement. "I seem to be having trouble feeding myself this morning. My stomach still hurts too much."

Inaya's concern deepened at his words, her brow furrowing with worry. "Don't worry, phi," she reassured him softly, moving to his side with a gentle smile. "I'll feed you."