To end it all

Hey guys if you haven't already please check out 'Project Freelancer - Agent Ohio' it's a Red vs Blue story.
~~~~~~~~~~
Evan' POV

I woke up with a start. 'Where am I? What happen?' I thought to myself as I looked around at the room. Nogla and Wildcat were to my left and 407 and Sark were to my right. I tried moving my hands to feel them tied together. 'GREAT!' I sarcastically thought. The door opened and in walked all of my problems.

"Well well well glad to see you are all awake."Marcel smiled a twisted smile.

"Where is Jonathan and Craig!?" I yelled at him. I was beyond angry. If he laid a hand on Jonathan I will kill him.

"Oh he is slowly bleeding to death in the other room."Lui laughed as he walked behind us and untied me. "Come with me. Marcel and Cartoonz stay here. If anything happens shoot them."

We walked to the next room and I saw Craig first. 'Oh no this can't be happening' I thought looking around the room for Jonathan. I saw him laying on the floor in his own blood. 'Oh no!' I started to panic but I didn't want to let Lui know that it pained me to see my boyfriend on the ground surrounded by his own blood.

I waited until he wasn't paying attention.

"You know he told me that he was happy to see me and then asked where you were and when I told him you were dead he actually broke out of his bounds and punched me three times before Marcel and Cartoonz shoot him" He laughed and turned his back. ' NOW!' I yelled in my head and I tackled him to the ground, knocking the gun out of his hand. I punched him repeatedly until he was unconscious. I grabbed the gun and walked to Craig.

"Hey Craig. You okay?" I asked and he groaned.

"I will be once we get out of here." He said as I took off his restraint. Once he was free I ran to Jonathan. I checked his pulse only to not feel one. I couldn't cry now. I needed revenge. I pulled the gun out and walked up to Lui.

"Goodnight Lui" I mumbled as he started to wake. He looked at me as I pulled the trigger once.

~~~~~~~~~~
Wildcat' POV

I started to cry as I heard the gun shot. Evan was probably dead. No it can't be that way. We need him to lead us. The door opens again and in walks Evan and Craig but no Jonathan. I get a good look at Evan and he looks broken but his chocolate brown eyes are almost black and he looks ready to kill everyone.

"The punks dead right Lui" Marcel asked not even looking to see who came through the door. Cartoonz on the other hand does look and gets shot, by Evan, right between the eyes. Marcel turns around and Evan runs at him and quickly punches him right in the throat. He drops the shot gun he has and stumbles backwards. Evan tackles him and punches him completely forgetting about the two weapons merely three feet away. Marcel shoved Evan off and reached for the hand gun. He grabbed it and aimed at Evan.

"Stop. Now. Evan." He growled cocking the gun. Evan gave a smile and that's when I noticed Craig with the shotgun. Craig aimed and fired at Marcel, hitting him right in the back and neck. His lifeless body fell to the ground and Evan got up. Both quickly untied us and we started to leave when Evan stopped and walked into the other room. He came back a few seconds later with Jonathan' body over his shoulder.

"I'm not leaving him here" He mumbled walking past everyone. When we got back to the house Evan laid Jonathan' body on the couch before walking up staries. Terrorizer checked Jonathan' pulse.

"Oh my gosh" He said into a quiet room. He buried his face into Moo' chest.

~~~~~~~~~~
Evan' POV
Three years later

It's been three years since I lost him and I haven't felt the same. I haven't talked to any other guy. All I had was Nogla, Moo, Terrorizer, Sark, 407, Wildcat, and Mini. I missed him but I knew he wanted me to keep living.

I looked down at the tombstone in front of me. I read it for the millionth time tonight.

Here lies Jonathan Q. Denise
Loving friend and family
"I'm not crazy! I'm Delirious!"
1984-2011

"I'll see you when I'm old and on my own. I miss you so much. It actually hurts" I kissed the headstone and started to walk away before I felt a breeze that smelt like Jonathan himself. I smiled a loving smile.

~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyy so this is the end of this story. Again if you haven't checked it out please check out 'Project Freelancer - Agent Ohio'. Anyway vote and comment! Mama bear loves chu!
~ Panda