The pain I would go through

Heyyyy guys I hope you like. hopefully this will be good.

~~~~~~~~~~

Vanoss' POV

I woke up tied to a chair. I didn't evan try to struggle because I know there is no point in that. I look around but can't see anything due to the bright ass light that is right on my face. I heard, rather than saw, a door open and someone step in. I sighed. Here we go.

"So Vanoss, The fearless Mafia boss of Toronto Canada. So Where is your little house located?" He asked standing in the darkness

"That you will never find out. I came here to keep everyone safe." As I finished I saw the fist flying my way but I couldn't do anything about it. I flinched when he hit me but It did not hurt that bad. "You suck at hitting. Your punches don't hurt at all." I mocked him and spit at his feet. I could hear him growl and then call someone in. This person walked into the light. He was bigger then the guy and he had big muscles. If Jonathan was like that then I wouldn't like him. I like being able to protect him. I smiled and everything seemed to stop in the room.

"Why are you smiling?" The guy asked. He glared at me and I smiled bigger thinking about Jonathan.

"Even if you were to kill me I would be happy because I would be protecting them." I thought of Moo and Terrorizer finally living a normal life, not having to worry about being targeted by other Mafia' or gangs. It pains me to think that I am the reason they are in this mess. I wanted to cry but instead I smiled at the guy. "You know you suck ass" He growled again and then I was hit again. I spit on the floor again and was met by another punch. "Great. Beat me cause that is how you are going to get your answers." I mumbled sarcastically.

"Why not just give them to me? I know I could find them but I'm just to lazy. You know what I'm done with you. Jared take care of him." I heard the door open then close. 'Oh fuck!' I thought as the Jared guy smiled. He put me in chains so that my back was facing him. He ripped my shirt off. If this was any other time and this was Jonathan doing this then It might of been a turn on. I heard a whip crack and automatically gulped. 'Well this is going to hurt like a bitch but I can't give in.' I thought.

"Lets have some fun" He smirked and brought the whip down on my back.

'This is going to take a while' I thought as the whip cracked against my back again.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jonathan' POV

Moo automatically lead us to Evan' room.

"If he went anywhere then he must of left something." He said as he started to look around. Terrorizer and I stood there for a bit before joining Moo in looking. Terrorizer picked something up and smiled.

"I got it! here." He handed it to Moo and smiled. Moo hugged him and walked out to get weapons.

We met by the car after ten minutes and Moo got in the driver seat.

"Terrorizer, baby, please stay here. I don't want you getting hurt. I will bring Evan back. I promise." Moo pleaded with his lover. Terrorizer looked worried but nodded. We hopped in the car but before we could leave the back doors opened and Lui and Mini jumped in with Basically and Wildcat in the very back.

"You are not going anywhere without us. He is our Leader and friend so we go together." Lui said and smiled. Moo still didn't look pleased but decided not to say anything. We left our safe heaven to go find our Fearless leader.

It was a long ride and when we finally pulled over Moo looked toward me and smiled.

"This is it guys. Evan is in the house up the street. I know it. I have to get him back. We are all we have left and no matter how Evan acts he does take care of us so lets finally pay him back and take care of him." Moo said and smiled. We all got out and looked at the house. This is it.