Breaking Free

HEYYYY GUYS! welcome to my lovely room. I'm back from my long vacation. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~

Vanoss POV

I had passed out due to Blood loss. I lost count how many times the whip had hit me.All I knew was that 1. My back hurt like a bitch and 2. I really missed Jonathan. I shook my head and looked around. Still a dark room but no one else was in here except for me. I sighed and let my head hang. Then I heard a loud bang. It sounded like gun shots but I'm so out of it that it could be someone banging on the wall. I hear the door open and a few people run in.

"Vanoss?!" Someone yells at me. I lift my head up and hear gasps. I am met with Moo, Terrorizer, Mini, Wildcat,Basically, Lui and my Jonathan. I smiled a weak smile and nodded.

"Hi guys" I let my head fall down again. Someone, Moo I believe, started to untie me from the wall. As soon as my hands were undone I fell to the floor. My legs had given out a long time ago. Jonathan helped me up.

"What are you guys doing here anyway?" I asked as We climbed the stairs. When we reached the top I was met by a bunch of dead bodies and then I looked at Moo. He looked ashamed and that is when I knew that I had to do something. I couldn't allow him to stay in this mafia. I pulled away from him and Jonathan. No one had answered my question.

"Go..." I mumbled. Wildcat took a step towards me. "GO!" I pushed him back. "WHY ARE ANY OF YOU HERE? YOU HAD THE CHANCE TO LEAVE AND LIVE A NORMAL LIFE. I DRAGGED YOU INTO THIS WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE!" I had lost it. Something just snapped and I didn't know what to do. I was scared and hurt.

"We are here because you are our friend and we don't want to live normal lives. We want to stand by our friend. You didn't drag any of us in to this, We chose to be here." Moo calmly said knowing I was losing it.

"You could live a normal life Moo. You and Terrorizer could have a normal family without having to worry about Gangs or other Mafia's. I'm not stupid I see the looks, I see the way you two act. I know you want to adopt a child at some point but you won't because of this Mafia." I turned to Mini and Wildcat "I know you two are tired of the Mafia life. I know. I see it in the way Mini walks on the way to a mission or when Wildcat looks at him. " I turn lastly to Lui, Basically, and Jonathan. "Basically...You hate me so I know for a matter of fact that you shouldn't be here. We can't get along to save our lives. Lui, You and I have always been close but I know you side with Basically on everything, even if he is wrong and you know it you still side with him. I'm sorry." I paused before making eye contact with Jonathan. "You are scared and we all know it. You should of died with everyone in the bank but instade I brought you into this. I'm sorry." I touched his cheek before limping backwards and looking down at a gun. I picked it up and smiled. Moo Panicked.

~~~~~~~~~~

Moo' POV

I panicked and watched as Vanoss lifted the gun to his head. He smiled and cried.

"It will all be over soon you guys." He had tears coming down his face and as he pulled the trigger Jonathan tackled him. The gun went off and we all stood there. We heard sobbing and saw Jonathan breathing but we couldn't see Vanoss. Jonathan sat up and slapped Vanoss.

"How dare you! I love you and you go and do this. Fuck you Evan! Fuck you!" He yelled at Vanoss and my eyes widened. Vanoss seemed to snap out of it and hugged Jonathan. This is bad. He just tried to kill himself to get us to leave the Mafia. This is Very bad.

~~~~~~~~~~

Alright so this totally sucks I know. I'm sorry :'( But anyway let me know what you think. Vote and Comment. Oh and by the wayyyy @peas2peaches

Thank you! :) It may seem out of the blue and you may not know what you did but thanks. Love chu my lovely readers.

~Panda