(7) Uh Oh-

The 'Voices'

There's something wrong.

Balance isn't awake, if he was then he- yeah no that wouldn't be fun for him.

There's something in here with us, we don't know what it is.

It seems to be an energy, but it's violent, like a venom taking over an animal and putting the animal in extreme agony for the last moments...

We are not letting this energy do that to Balance, or us...

Or so we will try.

After a while it got ever so slightly more violent.

Lets hope they can help Balance before this- whatever this is, does something very bad...

MelodyBalance's POV

I haven't talked to Balance in a while, that's what I'm on my way to do now. Don't want to miss anything, right?

When I arrive at his house there's some sort of eerie quiet that has settled around it, and that's strange because that usually doesn't happen naturally unless there is something... evil or unatural around.

Well snap-

Running inside I see Rose Steve, Time told me about him, laying on a bed beside a bookshelf.

Ignoring him I run upstairs, noting the fact that there isn't any of the common noise.

However, there is a fast, slightly uneven heartbeat.

"Balance?" I call out, right before reaching the top and seeing an unconscious, sickly looking Balance with his head on his desk.

The shock of seeing him so unwell was terrible, then I realized something even worse.

The heartbeat was from him, along with rapid, shallow breaths.

Quickly, I kneel down beside him, checking over his body. Soon I find a small, almost cut-like, wound on his wrist that seems to have a few colors dimly on the torn flesh.

Slightly panicked, I listen to find someone that's awake.

Unbalance.

Quickly, I run to his house and don't even bother with knocking.

"Unbalance! We have a problem!" I yell as I slam the door open, causing him to jump.

"Melody," He starts, "What is it? What's so bad you have to barge into my house IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT?!"

"W-well... I-it's Balance. He's um..." I continue stuttering while fidgeting with my fingers.

"He's what..?" Unbalance asks as he raises an eyebrow.

"Well I was going to his house to see if there was anything that had happened, like important that is, and when I got there, there wasn't the amount of noise there should be, like paper shifting, writing, any sort of movement. And umm... When I went upstairs-"
"Why did you go upstairs without asking Balance?"