(5.5) Balance's Wrath

'Sorry for interrupting, someone ran past me yelling in my ears...' Lunar says painfully.

"...Who. Hurt. You." I say, rage pulsing through me that's not from the conversation me and Rainbeca just had about the interrogation.

'Trip them!'

'Can't. It's lunch time.'

'Still could have...'

"Who did it Lunar." I interrupt.

(Lunar tells Me who did it(didnt actually))

'Is it murder time for us?'

'I'd love that.'

I start to grin, my usually low blood lust growing.

"Let's hope they don't miss us!" I say as I teleport away.

SpectrumBalance's POV

"I wi-!" I break off as we hear lightning from the soundproof room.

"What was that?" Sabre asks, getting up from where he was playing Uno with me and Spirit.

"Better question is why there was lightning and why we could hear it." Time exclaims rather calmly.

"He probably just needed to go somewhere else to do something. He should be back soon." I say, trying to calm them down with what most likely happened, "And if he isn't back by tomorrow we will go look for him. That sound okay for everyone?"

"Yeah- I guess..." Equality says groggily, "But let's stay here for a bit in case he comes back soon."

"Sounds good!" Unbalance agrees.

Balance's POV

Nobody's gonna know. How would they know. I think as I stare at the person Infront of me.

"You ready to die for your mistakes...?" I ask darkly with a smile.

Their eyes fill with terror, "A-are y-you an assassin?" They stuttered.

"Assassin..? Pfft nooooooooo... I'm just... lets say getting revenge for a friend..." I say maliciously.

"A... friend? MURDER ISN'T OKAY YOU KNOW! ARE YOU RACIST?!"

"Firstly, I don't know what you mean by racist. Secondly, I have killed some people that was trying to destroy the Multiverse! Now... I didn't come to have a conversation, you know what? I will give you a chance, your strike first." I say as my bloodlust slowly rises higher.

They grin and ready their fists, "You're gonna lose sucker!" They say as if they were trying to intimidate me.

I just look back at him with a deadpanned look.

"Let's just get this over with." I pull out the Ultra Blade, in turn making their eyes seem to widen even more.

"Cool weapon...! But l-let me get o-one..." They stutter as they go to a room and grab a gun, while I follow close behind.