(4) New Person, Old Reminders

̳҉̏҉͝҉̐҉̐҉̶҉m҉̤҉͈҉͇҉̻҉͠҉̿҉̇҉̴҉Ѧ҉̩҉̣҉̟҉̘҉̢҉̫҉̧҉͕҉̭҉̯҉͛҉̈́҉̃҉̽҉̿҉̸҉Ӛ҉̰҉͑҉̄҉̾҉̎҉̶҉Я҉̟҉͚҉̚҉̷҉ᶑ҉'s POV

"I'd better get going now, bye" I tell a Colorful Parrot Hybrid with light brown hair and a red sweater.

"Alright, but be aware that I felt my soul split a few days ago. Something powerful is out there, and you might not want to run into it!" it tells me. Wait, his soul was split? I mean, I guess that makes sense because of him being a Watcher and all that he can feel that. Maybe someone revived his past self?

"Alright, bye!" I say pushing away my wondering thoughts and turning to go back to my server.

________________________________________________________

Okay, so I'm back in my server and- AGH

Violent glitching surrounds me. When they clear I see my location has changed, I'm no longer at spawn. I open my admin panel, well try to. It seems my Admin powers have been blocked. That can only mean that I'm no longer in the SMP.

I'm in a Birch Forest, and I feel an energy I haven't felt in a while...

Just then I hear "Alright Bally, we better head back soon." I look up and see a half black and half white figure that has some blue on him... talking to a dog? "What? What do you mean you feel a presence?" He looks in my direction and his eyes widen a little when he spots me. "WHAT IN THE CREATOR'S NAME?!"

Balance's POV

"What? What do you mean you feel a presence?" I ask Rainbeca, then I see them "WHAT IN THE CREATOR'S NAME?!"

"WHY IS THERE A PLAYER HERE?!"

I then notice they have a Steve tail and ears that are darkish blue colored.

They also have small wings but wings are on a lot of players.

He actually looks kinda familiar. Like I knew him a long time ago, but I never knew or heard of a player that was part Steve so I decide not to worry about that.

'Hey wait! That's Dream!' Kammie says to the thoughtful Steve.

"What? His name is Dream? I think there was a Steve called Dream Steve at one point-"

"How do you know my name and who are you talking to?!" Dream demands.

I look at him a little in annoyance because he interrupted my thoughts. Should I? Oh why not.

"Oh I'm just talking to the air as I'm thinking about stuff that YOU interrupted!" I yell at him, sarcasm dripping from my voice.

"I'M TALKING TO 'Sky People' THAT CALL THEMSELVES LORE GREMLINS!! I'M SURE YOU KNOW WHAT VEIWERS ARE!" my voice rising.

"Sky People... man that's been a while!" he says with a small smile, "Wait, how do you know about them?"

It takes me a moment to respond, only me Rainbow, Lucas and... Sabre knew about them!

"I won't tell you anything about that!" I say with a guarded voice, "Anyways, your coming back with me to my team whether you like it or not." I seriously doubted they could damage me.

When they get to the Balancer Village

I have been putting up with this guy's nonsense FOR 37 MINUTES!!! I don't know how anyone could talk that long!

"Okay, I am going to go get some of my team, Unbalance, Equality, and SpectrumBalance. You stay here, Bally keep an eye on him for me will you?" I say trying to calm myself.

I find Equality and Unbalance where they said they would be, in the bunker construction. Spectrum was harder to find however, him being with SpaceBalance and NovaBalance.

I take them back to Sa-Dream but stop about 16 feet away so I can talk to them. "Okay, so guys. We are going to talk to this 'Player', find out what he really is and where he came from." I say then mutter, "Maybe also why he seems familiar..."

We walk up to Dream and Unbalance is the first to speak, "Dream, could you come with us please? We are going to take you somewhere for questioning."

________________________________________________________

637 words