(6) Finishing and Who?

"Yeah lets continue," Equality starts after we get settled again, "Why do you have Steve ears and tail?"

'I can answer that, Light. I'm BlueStarFlower, and there are lots of Player/Steve hybrids and Players as Steves in other Universes. In fact, Sabre was the Blue Steve in your universe that your Rainbow Steve was best friends with.'

Okay, but what in the-

"One of the Lore Gremlins just answered that actually. Apparently there are a lot of Player/Steve hybrids and also Players as Steves in other Universes. They said Sabre here was a Blue Steve that Rainbow was really close with in our Universe, apparently." I say, gesturing at Spectrum.

"Not going to lie Love, I kind of forgot that." Spectrum says, surprising the absolute chaos out of me.

"You- YOU KNEW?!"

"Uh- well yeah, but I'm going to leave that a secret for a while, so you don't get weirded out." (directed at you guys too XD)

Okay, guys. One, what do I do with this information. Two, what do I do about Sabre being here? LIKE HE'S THE REASON OUR OLD UNIVERSE DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE!!!

'Your forgetting that it wasn't really "our" Universe'

Oh shut Rainbeca, you know what I meant.

'Hi! Sorry I'm new here in a way, even though I've been watching- I'm Twin! :D About your situation? Hmmm... I think it would be best to try and find out the most you can about Sabre's current situation. You may not like or trust him, but He's here now, so you're going to have to try and deal with this with a level head!'

Did not need a lecture, Twin- but I guess that's a good idea...

'I was going to say to murder and torture him- But I guess we not doin that anymore... By the way, you can call me Oddy'(hope your okay with that?)

'That would have been so entertaining though!'

No- We are not murdering anyone Rainbeca and Oddy-

"Hey Balance, you okay?" Time asks, interrupting us.

"Yeah, I'm alright. Just- telling the Lore Gremlins we are not murdering anyone, again." I whisper the last part, the others seemingly not catching it.

'I wonder, if Balance dies again would we feel it too?'

...

"Why would you-" I accidentally say out loud, drawing the attention of the people that went back to what they were doing.

"Why would we what?"

'Oh, that's a great question Rainbeca. Now I want to find out, I mean, we didn't before, but he also couldn't hear us.'

"Ugh.. Stop! I don't want to die again, and I don't want you Lore Gremlins to somehow kill me!" I say a little quieter, along with some fearful anger.

The others look at me in concern, Dream most of all.

Sabre seems hesitant about something, which I figure out a moment later what it was after I turn away from them, holding my head with one hand.