2. OPPORTUNITY AS AN INVITATION TO HELL

(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*ISHAAN POV(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。

When the school ended, I was on my bike heading to the club.

I reached there. I was allowed there cause money is the power.

There were so many sexy girls there. One of them was hell sexy, she waved at me and I went to dance floor and started to dance with her. And then while dancing we kissed so hardly that her breathe got heavy.

Then I got a call from Aman.

Aman- where are you?

Ishaan-at the club, why? Is there any problem?

Aman-i am heading there, I want to talk to you.

Ishaan-okay. I'll wait in our secret place.
Why was he reacting that way?

I was leaving for our secret place.

Then something collided or should I say someone.

"Do you have eyes or not, can't you use those eyes of yours for being careful rather than seeing girls with lust". She said and her audacity and her attitude is too much to ignore.

"Excuussee meeee, you are the one who can't see. You were busy in your phone." I spatted back at her.

"Oh really, but you are here clubbing when you are minor."
How does she know that I'm a minor.

"I am leaving you today because I'm in hurry" I said thinking that Aman would have reached there.

I moved from there and sat on the my bike. But I realised that my love's tire got punctured. I saw that there was a pin on the ground which punctured my bike.

I knew that it was her to do it.
I got angry and planned to take revenge but she already left.

....................
....................
(Sometime later)

"So you are saying that you found a girl attractive for the first time" I asked Aman.

"Not attracted but I noticed her" he said.

"Chill it's just nothing" I assured him.

"Maybe" he said raising his eyebrows.
________________________________________________________________________