𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓. 𝟎𝟏𝟕 ✰

Start bij het begin

"G nah, im finna tweak the fuck out. Look at yo face and yo finger bruh." Messiah spoke while he looked over the scratches under her eye and her arms.

"Aria finna get her ass beat so fucking good, i'm really finna stomp that bitch face in no bullshit." Kaniyah said while she tapped her phone.

"How the fuck they even know where you was at?" Trey scrunched up his face in confusion.

"When I blocked her I saw that she still had my location." She answered feeling dumb.

"She got my location too lemme turn this shit off." Kaniyah turned on her phone and stop sharing her location.

"Yea turn that shit off cause I'll shoot them bitches wit no hesitation." Trey shook his head, looking over Kaniyah's shoulder.

"Man Juani don't even worry about that shit mama, you gon get yours." Messiah said lowly to where only Juani was able to hear him.

"Messiah my whole mood is blowed. We was all supposed to be hanging out but then I get into some fuck shit." Juani's spoke lowly.

——

"I'm tryna pull up on them, you know where Brionne stay at so we finna go over there." Juani said, she had threw some biker shorts on and put her braids in a low bun.

They were at Messiahs house once they left the hospital, Juani was ready to fight again.

She wasn't going to let up on anybody, Juani wanted to fight all 4 of the girls who decided to jump her.

Kaniyah was coming hard behind her best friend, they decided since it would be a fair fight all four of them would fight all together. No matter if Brionne and her friends were ready or not.

"Hold up bitch Aria live." Kaniyah tapped Juani's shoulder.

They both looked at the live from Kaniyah's phone, "Yea I beat that bitch ass since she wanted to be fake and shit. Shorty got her ass whooped!" Aria smacked her fist against her palms.

"She lame as fuck, why she go to instagram lying?" Jayda said and jerked her head back, making Aubrey agree.

"Exactly, and why she calling Juani fake?" Aubrey scrunched her face up while she leaned on Kash.

"She called me and Kaniyah fake because the bitch mad she so called never hung out with us anymore when in reality she was the problem in the whole situation." Kaniyah explained briefly and requested to join the live.

"Don't be requesting to join my shit Kaniyah, you a fucking follower bitch. You can get yo shit rocked just like Juani got hers rocked."

"Girl boo the fuckkk, add me to the live stink ass bitch." Kaniyah rolled her eyes at Arias theatrics.

dopegirllrorii: Add her to the live.

User922: Where the fight at?

User911: ^ exactly i'm tryna see who won.

Userheieknf: I don't know y'all she seem like the fake one here, don't fight me or nun 😂🤣

"Fuck that bitch and her dumb ass mother, i'll stomp that bitch grave in." Aria laughed all in the camera.