🤎||~Part 18~||🤎

Start from the beginning

"Haan ya na Anubhav!" she asked again.

"Agar humne na kaha toh..." he asked back.

"Baat nahi karenge hum aapse..." she said with a frown making him sign.

"Thik hai...." he agreed unwillingly by which she jump in joy.

"Oo Thank you..." she hugs him in excitement placing her head on his chest making him smile wider. He was about to wrap his arms around her but the next second she broke the embrace not letting him take his feel, and frown appear his face. 

"So jao ab..." he turning to the other side, for not getting a proper moment with her. 

"Inhe achanak kya ho gaya" She murmured in confusion while turning off the lamps. "Good night Anubhav.... Love you" She whispered softly. He smiled in responce. 

That midnight ahead,

Anubhav's sleep was interrupted when he felt something heavy on his waist. It took him a while to come out of his sleepy haze, but as his hand went down to examine the thing, sleep was the last thing on his mind. He realized that his wife's foot was resting on his stomach. He laughed quietly, feeling her foot there.

He woke up in confusion and then realized that she was sleeping at a 90° angle to him, and besides she was snoring too, which made him laugh at her carefree state.

"Yeh aise kaise so rahi hai..!" he muttered amid his laughter.

"Ab toh ye uthne se rahi..." He came out of the grip of her legs and walked to her side. He kneels down to find her face and finds it hanging over the edge with her long hair touching the floor.

"Aise tog gardhan akad jayegi iski" he said worriedly. "Pagal..." he chuckled, shooking his head. He gently holds her head up lifting her into his arm, lying her comfortably on the bed in correct position. After tucking her properly in the quilt, he went back to his place.

He was laying down and looking in her direction with the support of his elbow. His hand automatically went to her cheeks started caressing her them as if they had a mind of its own. He slowly moves forward and kisses her forehead lovingly and deeply, letting them stay on her forehead for quite some moment. And that too without any hesitation, as he knows how biggest sleepy head his wife is. she won't get up until she completes her sleep. 

"Kitni masoom ho tum...kahi pyaar na ho jaye hume tumhari masumiyat se..." he stated smilingly, caressing her cheek. He slowly takes her hand and place it under his cheek and soon enough clouds of sleepy haze covered his eyes.

*********************************

Haseena entered the room with a cup of hot coffee for her husband. But as she stepped in, her temperature raised equal to the cup in her hand. 

"Kabhi nahi sudhre ge ye!....kitni baar kaha hai kamre main gandagi pasand nahi hai hume, phir bhi pura kamra bikherna hota hai" She blabbers' to herself, placing the cup on the side table and started folding his homeless cloths.

"Kamra saaf rakhne main toh aalas aata hai iss insaan ko. Aur saaf rakhe bhi kyun, biwi toh hai hi! woh kar legi, huh!" she continued. 

But in between, she stopped blabbering as if she could not find her own voice. she gasps seeing the view in front of her. Her stomach felt a knot tightening in it, her heart beats fasten as she sees her husband in nothing, but a towel wrapped around his waist and another one resting on his shoulders by which he was raffling his wet hairs.