Character Sketch

Mussoorie, Uttarakhand, India 

*********************************

~ANUBHAV SINGH~

age-29...DIG of Uttarakhand police force (mitrata seva suraksha). Lives in Mussoorie with his mother and grandfather, loves them a lot. His father died when he was too young. A man with a bright and contagious smile. True gol gappa lover. anger is not his cup of tea, but....! Dedicated, committed and passionate toward his work and nation. friendly with others. respect womans but he doesn't like to talk with girls (because of his so-called observations). always clam. approachable. able to bounce back from his seatbacks....But....suddenly his destiny starts to revel its true colors.

~HASEENA MALIK~ 

age-26....An Event manager, employed in Mussoorie's well known event management company. wife of Anubhav Singh. Cheerful and free-living innocent, chubby girl. cute little princess of her parents. lovable and sensitive pure soul. her anger always dances at the tip of her short nose. music is her dear buddy. her melodious voice is enough to heal the restlessness of individuals....unknown to everyone....she is the light of someone's darkness. 

**************************

Devaki Singh - mother of Anubhav. lovely and open-minded woman. lives with her son and her father-in-low. she is the only reason behind her Sanskari putra. lost her husband Anant Singh in a terrorist attack who was an army officer, when Anubhav was just 5. loves her son more than anything. but only one incident was enough to shatter a mother deeply....

Digvijay Singh - Grandfather cum best buddy of Anubhav. retired army officer. lost his wife Sareeta Singh because of heart attack. lives with his daughter-in-low and his grandson. seems very strict and disciplined but Young, happy living being from heart. crime partner of Anubhav. but the whole Singh family lost their smile only because of that one incident.

Yashraj Malik & Suhana Malik - parents of Haseena. Yashraj is employed in a software company while Suhana teaches in the small government school of Mussoorie. treat their daughter as their precious glass doll. can do anything only for her happiness. 

(note: further characters will be added as per the need of story)

aapki....LEKHIKA😌