Chapter 19 - Like a hurricane

Start from the beginning

“Hey, I like to be informed!” Dylan crosses his arms pretending to be offended. "I don't see anything wrong with it at all!"

I shake my head in amusement. These two are really nice and already seem to be in tune.

"You know, he seems to have some serial killer traits, don't you think?" Shane approaches me, crossing his arms and keeping his gaze on Dylan.

I chuckle nodding “You know, you might be right?”

Dylan looks at us shocked, his eyes wide open.
“You two are crazy!!!” He shakes his head.
Shane and I laugh in amusement as we watch him squirm. He pulls his long hair behind his ears in shock.

“Josephine Langford, right?” I turn around, still giggling, and find a very tall, dark-haired girl with fluffy, curly hair and oriental features. I can't say exactly what its origins might be, but it's fascinating. She has super plump lips and very intense hazel eyes.
I bet she's a model, with this slender physique she has I have practically no doubts. Even the posture suggests this. She stands straight and statuesque, looking down at me. Of course, since there will be a 20cm difference between me and her!
"Hi, nice to meet you!" I exclaim holding out my hand.
There are so many new faces that everywhere I turn I find someone wanting to introduce themselves. It's quite disorienting but it's beautiful at the same time.
It's like a hurricane of new knowledge.

"I am Khadijha Red Thunder, my pleasure Josephine." She smiles at me as her hair flutters around her face.
I really love these curls! I would love to have them like that too, it would be fun!
"Just call me Kad!"

"And I'm Jo!" I smile at her.

"Perfect!" She nods smiling "Are these two young men behaving well?" She looks at them seriously before bursting out laughing "Everyone at the airport knows us now. They made so much noise that I was afraid they would kick us out as soon as we landed!" She shakes her head in amusement.
So apparently many of them come directly from Los Angeles.

"Yes, they're nice!" I look at them smiling.

"I am definitely more!" Dylan surprises me by wrapping his arm around my shoulders.
I widen my eyes in surprise and remain still. I didn't expect all this confidence right away!
I'm not annoyed but I'm not used to these outbursts of affection from people I don't know.
"After all, the two of us are together!" He seems really proud of the fact that he plays my boyfriend in the film, since this is already the second time he's mentioned it.

“Um…” Someone clears their throat behind us. We both turn around but I already know who it could be. I would recognize his voice from the slightest sound.

"Hero!" I smile at him happily. I like having him around and today they practically kidnapped him. Not that I was very free to do who knows what either, mind you. We're completely immersed in getting to know the new cast members and that's okay. It's normal!

"Hands off my girlfriend!" He looks at the arm around my shoulders and then at Dylan, with an expression I've only seen him make during rehearsals. He's serious and glares at him, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Your...what?" Dylan immediately removes his arm from my shoulders in surprise, as if he'd just been shocked, and looks at both of us questioningly. The same expression is painted on the faces of the other kids around here. For a moment silence falls around us.
I watch him carefully to understand what is happening.
Hero is always kind to everyone, so this behavior is not like him.
Unless... Of course!

"Hardin, stop it!" I look at him seriously, crossing my arms,"You're jealous for no reason! Sooner or later you'll get kicked in a very delicate place, I guarantee it!" I glare at him, smiling.