Chapter 0: Belle

"I was enchanted to meet you, please don't be in love with someone else"

-Enchanted (Taylor Swift)

Those were the words I wanted to say to him. Cedric Diggory, my crush, and my brother's best friend. But all I'll ever be is a little sister to him. I've known him since my first year at Hogwarts, he has helped me throughout all these years. Taking me to class when I was still trying to navigate around the school, tutoring me when I was falling behind in class, and even taking me to the hospital wing when I was sick. He did everything my brother Liam was supposed to do. I guess that's how I fell for him.

I've never considered confessing to Cedric, or even letting him find out about my feelings for him. Until right now. My secret is on the verge of being out in the open. All because of that arrogant, spiteful, Draco Malfoy. The boy I hated ever since I laid my eyes on him. He insulted all students who weren't Slytherin or pureblood. I am a half-blood as my mother is a muggle, he was rude and insulted my family in our first year. He kept on teasing and embarrassing me in front of my peers, he made it his goal to annoy me 24/7.

Let me explain how I got into this situation. Having my worst enemy find out about my crush. Could my day get even worse?