When they take you on a date

Julius:

He loves to take you on midnight strolls around the park. Sometimes it's an excuse to litter around so he wouldn't get caught. He will stop if you tell him to, but he'll keep doing it in secret. He also love to take you on dates at the arcade or the festival, he will get competitive and challenge you to every game you play. But he does love to get you a plush every time he wins a game. He also loves to show off to you on how great he plays the games, but he will get a bit embarrassed if he fails.

Rotten Cupcake:

She loves to take you out to go shopping for random stuff that you guys think that are cool or funny. Most of the time, she will be searching for things that both of you could match on; phone cases, clothes, accessories, etc. Another date, he'll take you to the movies. Action or thriller he would pick the most.

Reaper:

He would take you to a metal concert. He loves bringing you to one of his favourite concert, and will be extremely excited if you love it too. If you don't like metal, he'll take you to a concert of your favourite artist. Doesn't care if he knows them, or like them or not, he would just be fine vibing with you.

Mowdown:

What's more fun than taking your lover out to the amusement park? A lotta games and crazy rides, he'll take you to try all of them! He also wants to show you off, impressing you by winning the games they have and giving you a gift. He'll be pretty over-joyed if you give him a gift as well. His favourite part of the date is when you guys shared cotton candy together.

Scythe:

Time to relax in the hot sunny day of the beach, you guys did a lot of fun things together. Finding sea shells (or some goods hidden underneath the sand), building a sand castle, water gun fights, volleyball and other fun stuff! He enjoyed eating the food you brought the most.

Debbie:

She'll take you anywhere you want. Shopping date? Hell yeah. Movie date? She would love to. Beach date? Stuff are already prepared. She doesn't really care unless you enjoyed both of the time you both had.

-↓↓↓|
I'm so sorry if this sucked—
And really sorry for not updating— school has been really beating me up with a metal pipe and I had other problems to deal with— but I'm still trying to find some motivation to write more!—