"Who are you??? Ya Allah Aria got possessed by a satan"i said and she gave me a done look "did you hit you head somewhere?" She asked and i shaked my head "no but in childhood i got hit with a plushie" i said and she made weird face

"Are you for real, with plushie " she asked and i nodded innocently. Just then i heard bhai saying "idiot stop talking and get out of there otherwise she will figure out" he said and i nodded and said
"Ok Miss aria, I'll take my leave now, good night Allah hafiz" i said and was about to leave when she said "what were you doing here at this time?" She paused for a second then said "Don't tell me you came here to see the girls of my neighbourhood wallahi" She asked me  and i widen my eyes saying "ALLAHU AKBAR, astagfirullah aria why would I see them when i have someone far better than them" i said and she got puzzled

She raised her one eye brow asking for my answer and i innocently said "what?" She then said
"Yaah Zayn Malik I'm asking you then why are you here at this time"she said and i said "i-i yeah I'm here to meet my friend yeah " i said and she gave me a done face "do I look like a fool to you?" She asked and i shaked my head in denial and said "no no miss aria, how can you be fool, you're the most intelligent girl Allah has ever created" i said and she sighed and said "just tell me honestly" she said and then I took a step closer to her and said "you want me to be honest right?" I asked and she nodded directly looking in my eyes, her cheeks was red then i said "I came here to see my moon"
I said and smiled and went away leaving her with red face. I moved towards my car with a big smile plastered on my face, i indirectly confessed today ya Allah, why I'm blushing.

I then turned to look at her and saw she was still standing in the same position with red face. I chuckled and opened the gate only to meet with my brother with a weird kind of smirk on his face.
"What?" I asked and sat inside the car
"From where did you learn all this flirtings?" He asked and i looked at him and said "you heard everything??" I asked and he nodded, ya Allah why why . I made crying face then "i think bhabhi must be finding you" i said and he widen his eyes and said
"Ya Allah you're right she must be finding me, let's go"he said and i sighed and started the engine and drove off.

~~~~~~~~~

MOHAMMAD DAIYAN MALIK

We reached home and parked the car, he directly went inside his room with blushing face, i chuckled at him and went towards my room.
I twisted the door knob and opened it only to get welcomed by my begum with cold eyes and hands crossed over her chest sitting on the edge of the bed.
Her stares made me nervous.....i went inside and closed the door and said "assalamualaikum begum" i said and tried to went inside the Washroom when she said "Walikum assalam,Where were you mr malik?" She asked and for the first time I got scared by her.... Ya Allah save me.

"Who?" I asked and she squeezed her eyes and said "is any other malik here?" She said and i shaked my head and then went towards the bed and sat across her and said "actually begum i went for a walk with Zayn" i said and she gave me a done look and said "you went on walk with car !" She said and i cried in my heart, how dumb I'm. While talking I saw there was a insect on her hand so i tried to remove it but she jerked her hand and said "Don't touch me with your filthy hands mr malik" she said catching me off guard. "Filthy hands??" I said and she nodded while making a pout and i melt there.