Worries ~ Liana Pov

-------  🎀-------

-------
  🎀
-------

It been a week ever since I had fell asleep at his place..
I don't know why,but his presence just felt comfortable and safe to be at.
I know I shouldn't say that but,I don't know what im feeling,its unfamiliar.

I sat on my bed,by the head board just thinking to myself and humming,I got bored and my phone dinged, I ran a hand through my hair and grabbed my phone.

It seems like apparently a new club had opened recently around here and my friends Mikayla and Chelly texted me wanting to go with each other.

A few minutes passed by and they arrived at Liana penthouse.

Mikayla sat on my bed,she was wearing a dark red dress and dark red heels with a garter strapped to her thigh and gold jewelry on,her hair was in a side part down,Mikayla was the ideal of Jessica Rabbit.

Chelly was wearing a white dress with a strap on the thigh and thin straps with white heels and sliver jewelry,her curly hair was down perfectly,her tattoo that she had which was just a small rose was on her collarbone was visible,she and Mikayla was gorgeous.

I was wearing a black dress with a slit in the thigh and thin ish straps with gold jewelry and black heels,my tattoos was visible,I had good rings on my fingers to cover up my hand tattoo kinda,a few of my scars were visible but Mikayla and Chelly said I looked badass and droolable which was kinda gross.

I had a dagger strapped to my thigh and a gun in my purse just in case if anything happens,perks of over thinking.

Chelly took her white corvette and Mikayla took her black BMW and I took my usual black Porsche, we drove to the club and it looked stunning aside from the fact it looks slight sketchy but that was normal in this state.

We all three parked our cars together and sat at a bar together, Chelly was holding a tiny shot glass and Mikayla had alcohol next to her but only took a sip of it,while I didn't have anything since im not a drinker although im not a light weight.

"Me and Mikayla are gonna go dance and probably try to chat with some of the people,we'll be back Lia"
I nodded as Chelly said and left with a drunk Mikayla happily,just walking around

I sat at the bar on my phone just looking on it as a guy came up and sat next to me,he took a glance at me and ordered himself a drink and looked at me before speaking.

"Hey,your really cute,what's your name?"
He said and raised a brow,he was pretty cute,muscular and blonde hair with hazel eyes and a sharp jawline,with a eyebrow piercing.

"Mm,its Liana, yours?"
I said and stopped humming and slid my phone into my purse and looked at him,noting in his appearance.

"Pretty cute name for a cute girl,im Cesàr but you can call me Sàr if you like too."
He said with a smirk,he seems like a womanizer or maybe its just me over thinking,im not sure.

"So,how about I get you a drink?,my treat?"
He said and insisted,I haven't drank in a while so I just comply and nodded,I mean what could go wrong?...

"Sure of course,I mean I don't mind since I've haven't drank in a while."
I shrugged and nodded,looking away and looking at where Mikayla and Chelly was,while Cesàr got me a drink.

He handed me the drink and smiled,I just hummed and looked at it,the drink was a peach cocktail,it looked odd but I didn't question about it and thought it was my imagination.

30 minutes passed by.

"Hey lia,me and Mikayla are gonna go,Mikey and Aaron got into an argument again."
Chelly said and hugged me and kissed my hair.

"Yeah,sorry mama,get home safe k?"
Mikayla said and hugged me as well and I nodded and ruffled her hair up.

"Of course,go you two before they end up slaughtering each other, haha"
I chuckled and waved bye at them..

I wish I never let them leave.

After I finished my drink,I felt uncomfortable and weird,I started getting more dizzy, I thought I was getting drunk or something but no..

"Come on pretty girl..,follow me."
Cesàr said and lead to me an alleyway,he looked at me before punching me in the cheek.
I groaned and fell to my knees,my knees gave in and I couldn't feel anything but dizziness.

I've been drugged.
And this isn't a normal type of drug.

He crouched in front of my and lifted my head up,rubbing my bottom lip,and rubbing my waist seductively.
"Hmm,maybe you shouldn't had really fallen into my trap,Liana."
Cesàr said with a grin and leaned in.

I felt so uncomfortable, I couldn't do anything but just stand slightly unconscious and feel dizziness,i groaned and lifted my fist up and punched him,as he fell to the side.

"Ow!,what the fuck!"
He said and rubbed his bottom lip,and spat out blood before charging at me.After he punched me again,my lip was bleeding and I could feel me blacking out,he grabbed my jaw and forced kissing me,I felt so disgust.

"Lukah.."
I mumbled and I could feel my eyes closing slowly,all I could see is Lukah smiling and me and him hugging happily,tears welled from my vision as it grew more blurrier,I grabbed the dagger strapped to my thigh and stabbed him in the neck.

Blood poured out quickly, I stumbled onto my feet and stumbled out of the alleyway,I was drugged and I could feel myself losing me.I grabbed my phone out with shaking hands and called the first number I could see.

Lukah.

I could hear his concerning voice from the other line,I could hear his breathing and pants as I told him where I were,after a few minutes passed by I soon saw a silhouette similar to Lukah and I stumbled to him trembling and with tears dropping.

I hugged him tightly and shaked as he hugged me back tightly and picked me up,I hugged him and wrapped my legs around him so as my arms,like a koala..

Whimpers and sobs broke out of me as I broke down to him and told him what happened as he hugged me tightly and ran a hand through my hair comfortably, and rubbing my back in a soothing way.

"Shh,your okay now,im here,lets go home."

Is all I could hear before I soon black out...

I really hope this never happens again,im a mess.
.
.
.
.
.

I really hope this never happens again,im a mess