~ CHAPTER 10 ~

RUDRAVEER P.O.V

Now I know why ruhanika was crying, she has Stalker, i can't see a single tear in her beautiful eyes, who the hell is the person who is stalking my wife, MY WIFE. I gritted my teeth, and called my manager “i sent you a photo, find him in 10 hour, that's my order, if you won't be able to find him you will not see tomorrow sunrise.” i didn't let him speak. And cut the call.

I went to ruhanika and caress her head, my love I will not leave that bastard who sent you those things, I need to read that latter.

I went to the box and Latter, I start to read. My blood begins to boil THIS MOTHERF*CKER the fck how dare he to call my wife WH*RE AND SL*T, i teared the latter and went to gym, I need to stop my anger, I don't want to hurt her by my words, thats why  I go to gym whanever I get angry.

AFTER SOMETIME-

RUHANIKA P.O.V

when I woke I start to look for hukum, I want to tell him Avery that happened with me in high school, I trust him, I will always, he has Avery right to know about my past.

I showered and changed my clothes into my oversized t shirt and trouser. And went to find him.
I can't find me anywhere, let's ask the maid.

“hey, where is hukum i asked her, she motion me to gym direction and say “in gym” she bowed and left. I went to gym, when I entered the gym I saw him he was punching the bag so hard, that his knuckle is bleeding. I rushed to him and try to stop him but he is so strong that he didn't notice me when I start to stop him from punching that poor bag, “suniye na, hukum mat kijiye na esa, ap apne aap ko chot pahocha rahe ho” I said in tremble voice, I was in verge of crying.he stoped and look at me then hugged me.

(“Please don't do this hukum, you are hurting yourself please stop” said ruhanika)

Then I made him sit in the couch that is present in the room, before I can say anything, he spoke “who sent you the gift?” he said in deep stern voice directly looking at me. When he asked me about that stalker I start to tremble and Shiver

“when I was in High school i daily got gifts and roses and what not, I was afraid to tell my brother and didn't told him about that stalker, last time when I got the gifts, and the latter, they are all about my body and face, he sexualize me like I'm that girl in latter” I saw his jaw clenched and he gritted his teeth, he is controlling his anger, “no one can touch you except me, you are mine, and no one can come between us” he said in deep voice.

Suddenly he got call, he picked the call “hello....yes..keep him in basement.....don't give food except water.....torture him until he tell the truth....and don't kill him, i will kill him by my bare hands” he said and cut the call, what he is talking about? To whom he is going to kill? I know he is king so he can kill bad people. but why he want to kill?
So many questions are roaming in my head.

“wifey, it's time for dinner you go I will come after shower” he said and went to bathroom for his night routine. I nod and went to kitchen for helping the maid for dinner.

At dinner-

Averyone is sat on the dining table eating their dinner, then mummyji spoke “beta rudraveer, ruhanika tum dono mujhe mere grandchildren kab de rahe ho” she said in teasing smile, I was flustered, before I spoke hukum said “we are working on it, don't worry soon we give you your grandchildren mom” he said and look at me with smirk. He is shameless, I was shocked that how can he say infront of the          family members.

He is sitting beside me, i can feel his hands on my thighs, he is making circles on it, i grabbed his hand and put it in his thighs, but again he put his hand on my thighs in this time he pinched me in the thighs, I want to scream but I can't, his hand is sliding in my inner thighs i immediately pushed his hands away and spoke slowly “mat kijiye na, sab dekhenge to kya sochenge” but he is stubborn he again put his hand and said “dekhne do, unhe bhi to pata chale ki tum sirf meri ho, vese bhi me kisi or ke sath thodi na hu, me meri biwi ke sath hu” he said and rest his hand in my thighs, this time i didn't did anything cause I know I can't stop him.

After sometime we finished eating I went to kitchen to wash dishes, but maid was not letting me do, but me being stubborn I did the dishes and went to our shared room, whe i entered the room I saw him leaning against the bookshelves reading the smutiest book ever, MY GOD, HE IS SO FICTIONAL CODED MAN. AND TOP OF THE CHERY HE READ SMUT, i suddenly got second hand embarrassment, the dirty talk about the two main character.

He saw me and said “aap kitni ashleel kitabein padhti hai” he said with shocked face, “mujhe laga ki aap bhi books padhte ho, romance wali” I said with innocent face, “mene ye bookshelves apke liye banwaya tha, me book nahi padhta, but I thought to read one of your books but I didn't realise I was reading porn” he said with chuckle and after he smirked.
The smirk, this smirk is about something else. I went to him and grabbed the book that was in his hand, HE WAS READING THE GUN SCENE IN THE HUNTING ADELINE BOOK, ohh my god, I will surely die with embarrassment, i smiled with nervousness visible in my face. He smirked and bend down to reach my level, “i would love to recreate the scene of the book” and kissed me softly but after sometime I start to breath fastly, I tapped his shoulder so I can breath, he again smashed his lips on min, I was moaning his name.
He is fucking hard, I can feel, but I stopped kissing and look at his eyes and then his Bulge and say say “deal with it Mr Rudraveer” I said with giggle and ran to bathroom for my night routine. I can heard him calling me.
__________________________________________
.
.
.
.
.
.
.I love to published chapter, but don't forget to vote and comment.
My lovely readers 💖✨