~ CHAPTER 5 ~

RUHANIKA P.O.V-

when I went to mandap with my father I saw a him sitting there like king he is.

Now i sitting beside soon to be husband,Whatever he touch my hand, I get shiver, and fear, I'm getting married to an person whom I don't even know what type of man he is.

Its my fate, I never know I will be getting marry like this. after we did seven holy rounds.then the pandit ji said “put the sindoor and mangalsutra” then hukum out the vermilion in my forehead.When he put vermilion. He grab me hand and squeeze. So I don't get nervous.

now the wedding is over, we all are in dining hall, eating our food
But hukum saw me not eating the food but playing with the food, and say “aap khana kyu nahi kha rahi hai” when he said that, I got so much nervous that I said “esa nahi hai, m-me k-kha rahi h-hu”

( Rudraveer – wifey, why are you not eating ?

Ruhanika – it's not like that, I'm eating "stutters")

“hmm, then eat” said hukum,
After he said I started to eat.

Now we are in the hall, all guest are going its time for my vidai.
Now we are outside, when one of his client come and said “ab to zindagi bhar gulaam ban jaoge. Khud ke ghar me khud ki nahi chalegi”and chuckled.

(Now you are going to be slave for your lifetime, nor you can order in your own house.)

I saw hukum jaw clenched and he fisted his hand and his one hand is on my waist. Securing me safely me in his arms.“ghar Laxmi leke ja raha hu, zindagi bhar kya saare Janam gulaami karne ke liye taiyaar hu, bohot izzat or pyar se rakhunga ” I don't know why but I'm feeling so much butterfly in my stomach.
I was blushing hard.

VIDAI TIME–

“papa, mummy and Bhai I will miss you so much” said whiled crying and hugged my father mother and brother.

“rudra i know it's so sudden for both of you, but please take care of my sister I can't see her crying, and if you did anything I will break your jaw”said while crying and hugging him.

“ Bro don't give me warning I know you are telling me 10th time and dont worry raghav, I will not let a single tear come on her face”said hukum ji. then we bid goodbye to Averyone and went to his car. I don't know where are we are going.

when I was driving car to our home, I saw she is still crying, probably Missing her family. I can't see her in pain “sweetheart please don't cry, ok tomorrow I will take u to your home, be happy, i don't want to see any tear in your beautiful and precious face” I said to cheer her up. But she is still crying, i remember I have heard that women love ice cream so much so I said “do you want to eat ice-cream?” when I said I saw her mood start to light up the she said “yesss, please i want to eat ice-cream” with cute pout on face, I want to grab her neck and kiss her until she is sick of it and run out of breath, I want to do many sinful things with her but, I can't do this, I will do Avery with her permission.

Then I parked my car near my one of the ice cream shop that I own, before she opened her door i hurried went outside and opened door for her, I grabbed her by her hip and waist, pulled her outside.

“lets go I said and grabbed her wrist, and went inside the shop.

“wich flavour you want i asked,
“i want mont flavoured ice cream with choco chips” she said
“so toothpaste—” I said, but she interrupted me and said “its not toothpaste it's flavour” with angry cute face. I chuckled and said “okay wifey, I so as you say”
“please two mint with choco chip ice-cream” I said to waiter, we say on the table near the window,
The waiter come and have us our ice-cream “so you also like mint chocolate ice-cream”she asked
“whatever your liking is mine liking, what's mine is your
I said while looking at her beautiful ice blue eyes.i see her pink face, she is blushing so hard she is trying to control her smile "smirk"

‘And I like you does that count?’ I want to ask but it's not right time to ask.

AFTER SOMETIME-

After eating ice we reached to our palace in haryana where we are gonna stay for 1 day and after we are going to rajashthan.

she was nervous I know why. I told maid to show her our room, yes we are going to share room, afterall we husband and wife.

RUHANIKA P.O.V

Now I'm in our room, shared room, I'm afraid what if he do something bad? What if he punish me? What if he try to force me, no, no, no please. God don't let it happen anything like that.

I'm Missing my family, i didn't notice the tear already slipped from my eyes, my clothes didn't come yet from my house.
What I'm going to wear? Ahh... Now all maid are already out from the mention, now i need to ask hukum about clothes.

I goes to living room I saw him there sitting in single couch, talking to someone on his phone,
When he saw me he say something then cut the call.

“hukum” i slowly say, he look at me from up and down then motion me to come close, I went close to him, the asked me “what happaned ma Bella” i hesitate but say “hukum, i-i d-ont h-have clothes w-with me”  I hate my self for stuttering this much infront of him.

“you can wear mine clothes now, tomorrow you clothes will be hear till 7.am”he said “okay hukum” I said, before I go to our room he grabbed my hand and pull me on his lap, before I can say anything or do anything he said “wifey, I have some rules for you to follow” I was shocked to hear, but when I try to stand up, he grabbed my waist more tight not that tight that hurt me, but right enough to not let me. “wifey, never refuse me to touch you, if you did you will face punishment” he said while looking straight in my eyes.

The rules-

1) never go outside without my permission.

2) you can do whatever you want in mention.

3) no man can touch you except me.

4) stay away from other man except me, your brother, father.

4) obay me, like good girl

5) you can go to college.

6) never argue with me.

7) if you refused something you will get punishment.

“thats it” he sighed and hugged me. “hukum but why punishment”as i said he smirked at me but didn't say anything.

“go to our room and wear whatever you like from our wardrobe, love”as he said love. I was red as tomato. Like high school girl got her crush number, I don't know why but I blush whatever he say.

__________________________________________________
.
.
.
.
Hello my readers, I hope you like this chapter😊
Please do vote and comment don't be silent reader.

𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙍𝙀𝙋𝙇𝘼𝘾𝙀𝘿 𝘽𝙍𝙄𝘿𝙀 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें