~ CHAPTER 11 ~

RUDRAVEER P.O.V

Wow just wow she teases me. this little kitten, look like she needs punishment. I headed to couch and sat there for my wifey to come. So I can give her punishment*smirk*.

After sometime, ruhanika come and goes to dressing mirror, to do her skin care routine. I went to her and stand behind her. And start to wipe her hair with towel while we were staring at each other.

I can't describe how closed she come to my heart in those 1 or 2 days. She is the only girl who will rule my heart my mind. I can't think anything except her.

The way she smile, her eyes beam with happiness when she read book, I don't mind having a big Library in my house to see her smile Avery day.

After i finished wiping her her and and made her look at me, I can see she is blushing. “so with which fictional character you going to fall in love today” I said, though I'm jealous that she has crush on fictional man, and they don't even exist but I am jealous.

She blushed and said in teasing smile “today I'm going to write diary and after that I will read ignite me”  she said and stand to go towards book shelves, I also walk behind her. She grabbed the diary and pen.
And start to write, I make my way towards her and stand infront of her and grabbed her diary and place it in my chest so she can write, then I say looking at her “Tere khayal ki jab diary nikalti hai, har vark or nayi shayari nikalti hai” she flustered so hard I can see, I made her write her diary on my chest. Im feeling So much in my heart i can't even describe in words.

( “When the diary of your thoughts comes out, every work and new poetry comes out” Rudraveer said to ruhanika)

(Note- I take this dialogue from HEERAMANDI series where Taj says to alam, I like this dialogue so I put it in my book.)

RUHANIKA P.O.V

Whole zoo is dancing in my stomach, he is staring at me with full adoration. I'm still writing my diary on his hard chest. I'm writing about him but he is busy staring at me, it make me blush more.

“we need to sleep, hukum” I said in low voice, he took my hand in his and put it in his heart area and say, his heart is beating so fast, I can feel it through my hand, “this is what you do to me whanever you are close to me, ruhanika” i blushed so hard, then he put is index finger on my chin and made me look up at him.

After staring competition, we both went to bed and sleep, when I was sleeping I feel his hand sneaked through my waist and his front is joint with my back, he made me sleep on his chest and say “good night, love” i blushed and say “good night, hukum” as I said and went both drifted to sleep.

AT MORNING-
AUTHOR P.O.V

Ruhanika woke up at 6 am and went to bathroom to do her morning routine. After coming our from bathroom she headed to wardrobe and wear a yellow saari with embroidery on the lace, looking like goddess with just simple yellow saari. She then  do her light makeup and wear 'mangalsutra' on her neck and then a pinch of vermilion on her head. And wear jhumka's on ears.

After i went to Hukum, to wake him up, he was not there, I think he is in gym, so I went to gym and saw he was doing pushups. He was looking buff and his chest and abs look hard. I just want to touch his abs I didn't disturbed him and sat on the couch for some minutes then I saw him standing up and drinking water, when he saw me he flashed me his charming smile, and come towards me and say “morning, love” he said and caress my head. “morning hukum” I said while smiling at him.

“hukum, today maids are not at home because I gave them a day off, is it okay with you” i was nervous when I saw him looking at me with emotions less face, i gulped “love, I don't want you to do any work” he sighed and say.
“you are my wife, the king of RAJASTHAN wife, and I will not let my queen do any work” he said in deep yet soft tone.

He called someone and say “sent me some maids in my house”
Then he cut the call, and look at me and say “lets go evryone must be waiting for us for breakfast”
He said and grabbed my hands and we went to our room he went to bathroom, and i headed to bookshelves to find book to read today.

After sometime he come and got ready, and we both went to dining hall and touched mummyji and papaji's feet and they gave us blessings. Shivay come to us and touched our feet we gave him blessings and we sat on the chair and start to eat our breakfast, “drink it” hukum says and gave me chocolate smoothie, how does he know that I like chocolate smoothie? Oo I forgot he knows Averything about me. That's mean he also knows about my past? I put my thoughts aside and start to eat, papaji and hukum were talking about business.

“bhabhi sa, today all my friends are coming to meet you if you don't mind” shivay says with nervousness visible in his voice. I looked at hukum, he nodded in yes and I say “shivay, you don't have to be nervous with me, and yes I will meet them” I said to him. He flashed me his smile and start to eat his breakfast.

After everyone finished their breakfast, and hukum and papaji went to office, and Shivay went to his room cause today is his Holidays. And i mummy ji is taking sleeping. And I was roaming in garden of our mention. The garden is so beautiful i would love to read my books here. I went to our room and grabbed 'ignite me' and come back to garden, and sat on the bench that was present under the tree, the nature smell is giving me so peaceful vibe.

_________________________________________
.
.
.
.
.
Hello my lovely readers 💖 I hope you'll are happy and healthy.
Please do vote and comment and follow for more updates.

please follow me on Instagram for more updates.