𝟔. ❙𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞

❛ 𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑶𝑵 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☼.⭒✻❙ 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 ❙✻⭒.☼•

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐭! ❞

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐭! ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬 𝑰𝑺 𝑨 𝑳𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑵𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝑮𝑶𝑬𝑺 𝑶𝑼𝑻
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒔

❛ to die by your side is such a heavenly way to die ❜

        𝐺𝐼𝐵𝐵𝑆 𝐻𝐴𝐷 𝐴 𝑆𝐼𝑁𝐺𝑈𝐿𝐴𝑅 job, which was to put together a crew to man the Interceptor and begin their journey to find the Black Pearl. It had taken him the night, but in the morning, Gibbs had done exactly what he was asked-- although it was never specified that he had to do it well.

On the dock where they were set to meet, stood a crew of about nine men, whom Gibbs was quite proud of. "Feast your eyes, Captain! All of them, faithful hands before the mast. Every man worth his salt, and crazy too boot."

"So, this is your able-bodied crew?" Will was quite skeptical of this crew because of their physical stature. Every person on the crew was either older, decrepit, or clearly drunk. They were all quite unique characters, which might not have been a good thing. They were more meant for busy work, but that is a lot of what working on a crew is.

"You, sailor!" Jack rushed over to an older man with a scruffy beard, but more uniquely, a parrot on his shoulder. Quite a pirate stereotype, but here he was. Gibbs had to introduce the man for him just as Jack stared him down. "Cotton, sir."

"Mr. Cotton, do you have the courage and fortitude to follow orders and stay true in the face of danger and almost certain death?" Cotton did not respond. He stayed still and completely silent, so Jack was a bit frustrated seeing as he was the captain. "Mr. Cotton. Answer, man!"

"He's a mute, sir. Poor devil had his tongue cut out, so he trained the parrot to talk for him. No one's yet figured how." Gibbs explained. To show that there was no lying occurring, Cotton opened his mouth, showing a lack of a tongue. Jack grimaced with disgust, but complied to the disadvantage here. He looked up at the parrot and scrunched his nose slightly. "Mr. Cotton's parrot, same question."

"Wind in your sails. Wind in your sails." The parrot repeated. Calico's jaw dropped and she wacked Will's chest. She was shocked and impressed by the great communication the bird displayed. Calico clapped for the bird, nudging Will to do the same. He clapped lightly and very momentarily while Calico was far more enthusiastic. "That was bloody brilliant, Jack! We need him on the crew and in our lives forever."