Sir, I stabbed those 51 Men and 49 women with a pencil... It was self defense!

If one where to ask the Bureau of Dokkaebi..

"Who is the most interesting incarnation on earth?"

Some would go in heavy thought..

How couldn't they think of that one ugly guy who passed the first scenario by killing bugs, and even killed an ychosaurus with only the spikes of a grade eight monster?

Though he was seemingly aiming to become a constellation..

He would be troublesome in the future.  Kim Dokja.

Or what about that Prophet of Asgard, sponsored by the entire nebula with the exception of Loki? The prophet atribute was something rarely seen, as the last time it was seen was during the times of the Dokkaebi King.... 

She would be interesting. Anna Croft.

Or what about that man? A man who is a regressor, and backed up by the dokkaebi king himself?.. his growth was second to none, and knew skills that some constelations would dream of having..

He would be great to watch. His story will surely be legendary. Yoo Joonhyuk 

But..

There was one more incarnation.

A boy who killed his best friend, and went on a rampage.

He has killed more humans than any beast on earth.

He has a skill which is seemingly allowing him to grow beyond the norm.

He is sponsored by the trickster god, who had not taken interest in incarnations for centuries..

He has more blood on his hands than some constellations.

All with a fucking pencil...

They shivered at the thought of him having a star relic.. or at the very least, an SSS ranked weapon..

He.. he was truly the most interesting incarnation of earth.. Thomas Anderson.

...

Our protagonist woke up...

He was inmediately slapped by a bottle of water.

'.. I see..'

Our protagonist analyzed everything that happened..

But could sum it up with one thing...

If his gender was changed for too long, his personality would shift, his sanity would fall balls deep...

Probably caused due to the mental burden imposed by the synchronization with the stigma, as afterall, the stigma was a personification of the achievements of his sponsor..

Thus, he would slowly become the personification of Loki.

A mad god who plays with life and death like it is a game..

But as our protagonist glanced down at his legs..

'I have my cock once more... LETS FUCKING GOOOOOO-'

[A constellation who likes to change genders is sad.]

Kim dokja only needed to see him glancing at his legs, and the message from the constellation to know the whole story...

"Sorry, I almost lost my head." Said Our protagonist with a wide smile...

'I.. It is normal for a constellation to drive their sponsored incarnation to madness... But.. this early?..'