=CHAPTER 42=𒆜-ᎠᎯᏁᏕᎬ ᎷᎯᏨᎯᏰᏒᎬ-𒆜=

!Long chapter with sense (yes, this scp exists)!

・‥...━━━━━ ━━━━━ ━━━━━ ━━━━━...‥・

It's been a while since Ukrainian Insurgent Army came to visit her. Their meeting wasn't really a pleasant memory to Y/N, but she was glad it was two weeks ago.

Nothing really happened in between, the cold was the same as freezing as always. The kind faces of the people in the camp which were directed to her, were also a usual. Small smiles, some casual waves, all intended with worry and care.

At the beginning of these two weeks, Soviet has set up a personnel that has taken care of her. She had three consecutive stressful days and she was still shaken at the end of them. He made sure she was treated carefully and with lots of attention. He treated her like a princess, in fact.

He was also steel cold about it. He treated her so importantly, but he was so cold about it. He didn't show emotions, not a laugh, but he was always there for any need or want she had.

He also made sure to visit her often, while also bringing her small gifts on every short visit he made. The first time, he already assured her that she will not be subjected to any form of training unless she considers herself ready for it.

She was grateful for his effort.

He was really trying his best to make her feel accompanied and entertained.

He was sure to do the impossible to keep her happy. He even got Viktor to serve her drinks! That one really made her laugh. He probably noticed it too, much to Viktor's displeasure in doing so.

Today's date was the 3rd of February and today, they were going to celebrate.

Celebrate what? The won 'Battle of Stalingrad' of course!

Yesterday, the German 6th army surrendered after being surrounded by their enemy. After they have concluded they will not see victory, they surrendered. In that moment, the Soviet Union won yet another battle. After their defeat in that location, the Nazi government had confessed their failure for the first time to the German civilians.

No need for other words, the chaos erupted at those news. Both sides of the war were thinking one thing:

Was the Third Reich of Germany finally losing?

It was a question many could never even imagine two years ago.

One hot-headed lady should have thought more about it.

She didn't try to think why Reich finally admitted to one of his mistakes, no, that thought didn't even cross her head.

She simply took it as a sign for the near victory that was coming up.

Thanks to this accomplishment gifted to the soviets, the camp will celebrate for this night. They were fighting for some time and a break might do them some good. But how did it exactly happen?

Once the men in the camp were communicated of this by a messenger, cries of joy were heard. The odds were in their favor again!

Some of the people even started running around the camp screaming out the good news.

She caught word of this when she was drinking tea with Soviet in his tent.

They were chatting about some of his anecdotes he decided to share. Suddenly, a soldier barged inside and exclaimed the news.

The both of them lit up at the news. She even noticed how Soviet perked up while she smiled at this great piece of information.

"We should celebrate today, because we don't know what tomorrow hides for us."