=CHAPTER 40= ⎝⎝𝔽𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕤, 𝕀, 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖, 𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕟,⎠⎠=

(long chapter ahead, so please renew your brains)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before she reached the chalet, she noticed something shining between the leaves.

She got closer to see what it was.

She pushed the few leaves that were on the entrance of the forest and...

A cloth was put over her mouth.

She could feel a rough arm wrapping itself harshly around her figure. The intruder was of medium stature, with a hood covering their face and hair completely. The intruder held her in one position, waiting for her to pass out.

Though, let's not forget, Y/N was trained by a highly-trained specialist in this field.

Our dear Viktor.

She threw herself before, taking the enemy with her. She also knew some moves from the future that she decided to learn in secret. The person didn't expect that at all and they were thrown onto the snow-covered trees. The collision caused some of the snow to fall down from the branches. The enemy was laying on the floor against the tree staring at Y/N.

Y/N put her hands before her and she tightened them into fists. She looked at the attacker with a fierce look.

"That's a German Suplex for ya."

The attacker slowly put their hands into their pockets. In a flash, they took out two knifes. With with a swift move, they went low and they pushed some snow from the ground to blind the girl while they attack from behind.

Y/M predicted their plan when she saw those knives touching the snow. The moment the enemy threw the snow, she moved to the side and while the person was attacking them, she hit them in the back.

The person was yet again thrown onto the ground. They were breathing slowly; Y/N has hit them right into the spine.

"...I never knew that Viktor's dirty fighting could be actually be useful. Gotta tell him later."

The assailant crawled to the opposite direction from Y/N. But she wasn't going to let them go like that. Y/N walked with big steps to the crawling person.

The person was of middle-size, the cloak they had on showed nothing about from where they were. The wind ran through the frilled cloak of the attacker. The person who attacked was silent as ever. Ever since they attacked Y/N, they haven't said anything.

Y/N felt as fighting a ghost. The cloak dancing into the wild breeze was something haunting, as it hid the murderous intent of the killer.

Swift and silent, yet deadly. Just like the aura Soviet gave off at times.

Suddenly, the person stopped in the snow. They were laying on the snow, immobile. The cloak was the only thing moving up and down.

Y/N went slowly to check who is that person. The person gave off no signs of consciousness. They laid simply, as every body when it is forbidden of life.

She was standing next to the assailant. She checked the cloak, there was nothing special about it. Then she looked at the assailant's clothes. They were extremely light, not suited for this weather at all. They must be from somewhere else, or else who would come here in this time of the year? The last question remained.

Who were they?

Y/N passed her hands to the hood of the attacker. Then, the person opened their eyes and they put a rope around her leg.

She was thrown onto the floor roughly. The person got up and they got out their knives again. They threw their arms behind to quickly finish the job and they went in.