=CHAPTER 14=

"VATER HAS DISAPPEARED!!!" he screamed out.

"...What...?"

She couldn't believe it. Why?

Why did he run away?

She thought that he wouldn't take it so seriously when she asked him if he killed his brother.

Something she said might have triggered something.

Was it her fault?

Was it her fault that they are now looking for someone who, possibly, could be already a corpse by now?

She knows that the problems that Reich has, affected not only his mental, but also affected his sanity. He probably does have some sickness. This is not normal for a normal person. Maybe it has something to do with his past? With his brother?

She has no clue.

But now is not the time to think.

Y/N sat down and hugged the kid.

The kid was scared. And her first priority is to keep him safe and out of trouble. After all, Reich asked her to do it in some kind of way. The nervous kid calmed down a bit. She whispered gently her question in his ear:

"Where was he last seen...?"

"I don't know... He was last seen by uncle Japanese Empire... Where is papa...?"

"..." She didn't know what to say to him. "...Dad went to take a walk somewhere... He's a grown man, he needs his time to think about... things...."

"...What kind of things...?" He finally melted to the hug.

"...Lots and lots of difficult things... Dads need time to think about big decisions... They have to think about what is the best for their family... Reich just needed time to think about things... This time he just went alone... That's all..."

"...But papa never did that before... Is he trying to leave because of me...? Did I do something...? "

"Of course you didn't kiddo...! He's going to come back... I swear...!"

"Pinkie swear...?" He didn't really believe her.

"Pinkie swear!" She tried to smile a bit for him.

"...You know that me and papa used to make pinkie swears all the time...? We did it for challenges... Games... Promises... Secrets... 

I asked a boy named Russland if he wanted to pinkie swear on something and he told me that it's for girls. When I told that to papa, he stopped doing pinkie swears with me... But I never minded... I never thought that it was weird... 

Around that time, the accident happened. Papa locked me in my room and forbade me to get out. I never saw 'Russland' or any kid in fact. I was a bit mad and I blamed him for ruining mine and papa's relationship. 

Then, you appeared in this household. It was a big change. Not only for you, but for everyone else too. Papa changed. Because of you. 

And... Just some hours ago, I had a tiny thought, just a tini tiny thought. 

'What if everything becomes like it was before?' 'What if papa is with me again?' 'Would we do pinkie swears again, just like then?'

But now that he's gone, I know nothing anymore.

Is this a lie? A prank?

Do I have to be alone again?

Papa is the only one I have except you.