=CHAPTER 16=

Then, Reich closed the newspaper, he left it on the table and he smiled at Y/N.

"I guess it's time to visit our Deutschland~"

"What?"

"What~? I told you I haven't seen him since a long time ago~ I missed him~"

His last words were everything but sincere.

"...If you hurt him, I'll-"

But he cut her off with a smirk.

"You'll what darling~? You'll do what? You are on my property and I can do what I please~"

"...I will kill you and get the old Reich back."

At that, Reich stood up and looked at her. She was still sitting where he told her before and both were glaring at each other. One was glaring with hate, but the other with pure amusement.

"What an amusing person~ Kill me? You'll kill yourself in the process and I won't have to even lift a finger~ "

He was smirking and looking down at her. She didn't give up and she suddenly stretched her arms out and grabbed the collar of his perfectly maintained shirt. The man didn't expect that at all and he looked at her. Even though he was very good in hiding his emotions, you could still see the surprise in his eyes when she took him like that. Because he was taller than her, he bent when she pulled him like that. But his arms crossed in his back didn't budge.

He didn't move a bit. Of course he could shake her off and get her in a choking hold, but where is the fun in that~?

She was still holding him and her face was serious. She had a killing glare. The man had on his face a smile where all of his knife looking teeth where shown. He had a mocking look.

She screamed to his face:

"...What happened to you Reich? Where are you?! Wake up!!! I know you're in there!!!!"

To that, the dictator's smile became bigger.

"Please Reich!!! WAKE UP!!! Your son is in danger!!! The thing you feared is going to happen!!! PLEASE WAKE UP!!!"

But no signs of change were present. Her grip on his collar lessened.

"...Please Reich...! I'm sorry for what I did... Really... But please wake up..."

Nothing changed. She lowered her head. She couldn't look at the changed man's eyes.

But the previously immobile man moved. He took her chin with one finger and lifted it in a dry move.

She was forced to look into his eyes. He was only grinning. His eyes were deep and she figured that if she looked too long in them, she would get lost like the 'original' Reich. His crimson eyes dilated like a cat's one. Like a cat when he is about to attack. He stopped smiling and he put his hand back in his back.

He passed his head just next her ear and he moved it to face his mouth to her ear. And after a while he whispered:

"He's gone forever."

And he smirked.

She couldn't believe it. Did she really kill the 'original' Reich? Is she the reason why he is now a psychopath? Could she save him?

She was trembling. And Reich liked that.

He stood up straight and the height difference could be seen again.

Was she going to get hurt because she acted out? She looked at him, trembling. But the man only looked at her with a smile.

"...Ah~ I love you so much~!" he exclaimed.