=CHAPTER 22=

She looked to her side, and there was an old man behind the fence that delimited the mansion and the outside.

She saw nothing particular, until she noticed that the man had a bag with a motif of 3 red lavenders.

"...A Soviet Spy...!"

No way. She knows that it's been already some time since she talked with that spy, but she didn't expect them to come so soon.

Though something must have happened, because they came to talk to her.

She looked at the old man closer.

He... Reminded her of someone.

She looked around her and ran secretly through the gate, before some guard sees her.

Wait... It's the drunkard from back then!!!

The one... Oh. He was a spy all along?!!

How many Soviet spies are here?!!

She was really surprised.

She sneaked out of Reich's grounds and she approached the old man.

He was walking very slowly.

Suddenly, he dropped his bag on the floor.

Y/N understood this was a cue.

She went to him and took the bag from the floor.

She handed it to him and said:

"Hello, sir. I noticed that you have a very pretty... Bag. I wonder where I can get one like that."

That's it. If he doesn't gets this, he is not a Soviet spy.

The man smiled a bit.

"Hallo. Thank you for helping me with my bag. I also can help with your request. But before, could you please help me with something? I am an old man and I need help with carrying things."

He looked at her, expecting an answer.

"It would be a great honor to help you, Sir."

"Thank you."

The man started to walk on the road that leads the forest.

She followed him, of course.

Their walk was long. Quiet. Y/N wondered if this was really a Soviet Spy or if it's just her imagination.

He really does look like he could be Soviet.

It's just that she was unsure if the Soviets would actually want to talk to a random girl who holds mediocre information.

The man diverted his walk on the road and started to walk through the deep forest.

This was not normal.

Is he really what she thinks he is?

 When they finally reached the center of the forest, the man stopped.

He turned around to face her.

"Can I trust you?"

"..Uhm...Of course?"

"Good. Do I really have to present myself? I think you know what I am."

"So you are a Soviet spy?"

The man nodded.

"I am a Soviet spy, the town's drunkard, the chief in command, I go by many names"

"...How much of you are there in this town?"