I nod my head.

"The flowers, food, decor, chairs and everything else is all okay?" I question.

"Yes miss Simmons. I'm more than happy to show you?" She offers.

"That'll be great." I smile. Walking as she guides me back inside and towards the kitchen to speak to the chef.

He's a lovely man, the chef. Italian. Late fifties. Named Aldo.

"Ah Harmony Cara. Welcome!" He greets.

"Hi Aldo!" I beam, walking closer and peering down at the food he's making.

"Is everything in order?"

"Everything is perfect!"

I look at my food list on page one of my clipboard. I have a few pictures on there that were also included in my wedding book, just so I don't lose sight on what I envisioned for the big day.

"You have the food from group A and B. And then the sub options and the alternative options that have a mixture of A and B? And then the various starter, salad and dessert options along with the diet options, allergy options, Vegetarian, vegan options and lastly, the Harmony options?" I ask. Pretty simple if you ask me.

Aldo looks at the hotel manager and I look back at her and she looks absolutely dumbfounded. Not sure why though, pretty standard wedding stuff.

"Harmony my lovely, I've got it all." He picks up a small plate that has a small piece of salmon on it, hands me a fork.

"Taste this."

I take a bite and it's absolutely amazing. This is what I like to see from my wedding party. Demonstrations instead of words. Show me it's all in order.

I swear Aldo is the only person on this team that knows what he's doing and hasn't required much guidance.

"Absolutely amazing! Thank you Aldo!" Bring him into a hug.

"You're welcome belleza." He hugs me back, kissing the top of my head.

Satisfied, the hotel manager guides me out of the kitchen back outside so I can look at the wedding decor. The arch and alter being set up, the chairs and the flowers.

I spot my wedding assistant Adriana.

Met her in London about two years ago. Styled her for this event years ago. Found out she was this top notch wedding planner. Saw she was when I went to her wedding, it looked like a royal wedding with how beautiful it was. So I hired her for this.

Obviously I'm the main planner. I don't need the help. But her intel is good so I hired her to help. Didn't want to be doing too much on my big day.

"Adriana!" I call out and she stops in her tracks.

"Hey Harms. You look so gorgeous!" She compliments.

"Aw, thanks." I touch her arm affectionately.

"Shouldn't you be getting your dress on though? The weddings starting in almost an hour." She peers down at her watch.